What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

Swanson

A few simple logos for you to consider. Cool you are going to sell beans. I'd love to try your lovely sativas now that I have room. Can tweak the designs if you have something specific you want on it.
Screenshot_2021-04-05-10-29-54~2.png
Screenshot_2021-04-05-10-26-51~2.png
Screenshot_2021-04-05-10-22-42~2.png
Screenshot_2021-04-05-10-17-18~2.png

Swanson

Yea they are pretty plain. Cell phone made with online logo makers. No access to a computer anymore or I'd make a good one in photo shop.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Gg4 x cj F2 , loads of stuff getting over heated .hoping these ggcj hold up. I used a male just like this female to dust everything

Attachments

• IMG_20210504_065239866.jpg
    IMG_20210504_065239866.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 35

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
i didnt count days but no longer than anything else, i actualy cut early after expeireincing effect and flavor changes.
on so many plants earlier this year, early chop for me seems to keep it heady and taste better. im done with waiting till no more white hairs , what a fail . the ladygsd x muffins is so dank like sour lemons , it has the dankest boquet and taste . the gg4shire was potent , all gg4, the 99tksd are pretty good too, just starting to puff these. the ggcj f2 male i hope wqas dank, the female was super nice, i crossed 3 moms to the ggcj f2 stud . everything is dead chopped and hanging, hot humid summer and life changes ahead . i got jars and more jars otw, dry pix coming soon

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
covid og , hope micro forum is ok, life is happening , holy cow , ill get some pix as i open the jars , i got lots of jars and tubs i hope last thru winter. and i have seeds left, and i made 10k seeds lol wooot , thanks team icmag , b , chili , skank you sumbitych , konedawg . thanks for the love