What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
pbsd4 x gg4sd
picture.php

hotrod cookies
picture.php

bbhaze x cp
picture.php

Hi friend! It must be really cool to be able to grow your plants outdoors! who will give my country to change the laws and allow that!

I'll keep passing by to look ...

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
was a fucked up year for personal reasons, ugggg , least I got some buds, those are guava cookies in pix

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
yall watch out for this peruvian whisker brisket , the sweet meat ass thigh tie in will get me every time
it ruined my grow , but was a great month lol
picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
:eek: that looks like it might bite! Just wanted to drop a line in the best thread on icmag. :groupwave:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
think this is a ggcj x tksd , I started a late tray of starts friend said all died cause she didn't water tham, guess 1 lived

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
tis the season for new fun

hoping these c91pie x tksd pop, was some dank dank from 2018
kosher I hear is lan lank ,
picture.php

and xmas leftovers
picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
new beans from skank came, I guess dropping some of these, seems my seeds got cooked in the trailer, having low germ rates. please send germ pop and grow vibes, I need some plants up already

Latest posts

Latest posts