What's new

Fevers seeds are in pheno hunt and Grow show

DrFever

Veteran
Wad up IC appears i am taking to my self in here lmao to fucking funny anyways VG them seeds rock my man paper towel method less then 12 hrs all cracked amazing with out letting them sit in water just misted ass wipe placed seeds in quick mist on seeds fold it over mist and done was shocked 12 hrs later and this.. all cracked anyways things are taking off , Bout god dam time ... Here's what they look like only after really 1.5 days in soil,, :biggrin: transplanted bunch of seedlings into solo cup tonight

Lets get this show going lol

Attachments

• IMG528.jpg
    IMG528.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG527.jpg
    IMG527.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 5

DrFever

Veteran
Thanks for swinging by guys its almost like xmass lol where all the old family meets up but for us the stone heads hahaha three amigos lol

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait until it's seed cracking time for me- Good luck on your phenotype selection

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And a bunch of other stuff, I got a gang of Bodhi seeds that I'm going to crack, and DJ short Blue Berry. I have a ton of seed stock so I'll be popping seeds(lots of em) come feb/march

DrFever

Veteran
Sweet i hate this stage of the game starting out more or less from scratch so used to placing orders of any strain out there in clone form and have as many with in weeks of placing order now i am stuck with start of whole process be like spring before you really get your pheno's and hopefully consistent ones to your orginal one you picked

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really enjoy sprouting beans, I seem to have really good luck getting keepers and unique aromas.

It's like opening a present and I am usually pleasantly surprised with my seed starts. There is always an occasional let down, but that comes with the territory.

Good old seeds, somebody has to make them and crack them-

DrFever

Veteran
little up date on boys n girls they be going into there new home this week end and bumping up the power 288 watts of T5H0's for 2 weeks or so then transplant and bump up power close to 600 watts of T5's

Attachments

• IMG530.jpg
    IMG530.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG529.jpg
    IMG529.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 8

DrFever

Veteran
looking good doc!

Thanks VG plants are doing there thing can i ask yea you notice the fat bubba to be a slow grower ??? anyways will post some updated pics shortly going to crop a few guess give them some LST prior to next transplant in the next week for some

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi doc, yes as i mentioned before, the Fat Bubba is likely to be the slowest vegger out of the three, because its a cross of two lines that are pretty close to each other genetically - so less hybrid vigor.

VG

DrFever

Veteran
Ok guys time for some updates transplanted fat bubba , C4DD going to leave the digi for a few more days in there cups as there not quite ready.
And all the other seedlings are far from ready hahaha :laughing: these ones are under 288 watts of T5's HO's as of tonight so hopefully they start to kick in gear there rather slow growers, if they keep growing slow i am so going to nail them with C02 to kick there ass in gear

Merry Xmass all stay safe Doc

Attachments

• IMG543.jpg
    IMG543.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG541.jpg
    IMG541.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG537.jpg
    IMG537.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG534.jpg
    IMG534.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 6

DrFever

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up on this grow. Plants look strong.

subbed.
thank you DC for showing up Fat bubba really loooks nice short and compact C4DD looks little stringy leaning to the sativa
digi came out of the seed like a trooper but since slowed in growth i am thinking i may have fed them little to soon guessing there finicky all in all pretty happy so FAR but digi showed signs of burning even at low feed dosage

they all have a strong smell even under T5's you know its going to be good lol

All in all not firing any under current or PPK rooms until i get my girls
So it looking into the new year for it to happen cant see it any other way with way its growing looked today and starting to see better growth rates , been keeping them under 24 hr lighting but switching her to 20 /4 then to 18/6 by sunday need to find what thet like best appears maybe 24 / 0 there not liking

DrFever

Veteran
Holy crap this thread is dead hahaha Yea i know slow growing with seeds but anyways some updates this stage is so boring .
Enjoy if anyone is looking :laughing: hahaha cheers

Attachments

• IMG547.jpg
    IMG547.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG548.jpg
    IMG548.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 6

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey!....I'm still lurking...So which is which?...

Been so tempted to germinate my C4DD each day for the last week...

DrFever

Veteran
Hey!....I'm still lurking...So which is which?...

Been so tempted to germinate my C4DD each day for the last week...

when looking at the first picture the ones furthest down is fat bubba then above them is the C4DD the cups are the digi as for the seedlings there still on there first set of leafs noting to report yet there will post some pics of them in another week

Latest posts

Latest posts