What's new

Festivus surprise!

BudToaster

Veteran
just in time for festivus, i be sampling some Cinderella 99, a pure sativa, about 22% THC (from the label).

I got a 1/8 at the dispensary ($50). I found one seed. It spouted. Veg box for 3 months, in the Flower box on 10/31. The trichomes are cloudy, but it probably needs 3 to 4 more weeks. Took cuttings before going into flower. 10 more plants to follow if I don’t fuck up now that I’m at the goal line. Good thing about cold weather is I don’t see pests – bad thing is the cold slows the growth … but I have a plan!

who was it that said "it all starts from a seed"???

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
One seed in an 1/8 is a lucky find. I got one seed from a pound of Runtz. I need to give ole Cindy another chance. I had to give away the last 2 I had going, and the guy chopped them way early.

BudToaster

Veteran
you ain't kidding lucky find - plus viable, plus female - my nurturing is being rewarded a little early, but i will wait until it's really ready.

last time i had 10 plants coming in was when i needed them to cure spouse's melanoma. and just happened to have a Nova decarboxylator to make the RSO. serendipity (or good planning).

BudToaster

Veteran
there were 3 seeds in the first cola i cut for a sample vape session - i assume they are feminized.