What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Festivus...Airing of Grievances

Sisu

Veteran
Happy Festivus! I got no problem with all y'all. Most of the family and this town, different story :biggrin:

Green Squall

Happy Festivus. Does anyone actually have a pole? Pics please!

Not a small town guy Shithawk? I was in the big city yesterday and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Small town, country living for the win imo.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

damn, I'm tired, even took a nap, that baked ziti is sitting heavy.

No pics GS, my Festivus pole turned out to be a large piece of 4" diameter steel conduit, it looked fine, it just had a higher weight to strength ratio than Frank Costanza would have preferred. One friend dropped out for supper tonight but the other 2 (Dave & Hank) showed up together, the pole was spotted and mentioned soon after by Hank, Dave was rather clueless so we both had a good laugh at his expense.......

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Happy Festivus. Does anyone actually have a pole? Pics please!

Not a small town guy Shithawk? I was in the big city yesterday and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Small town, country living for the win imo.

No pole here as my brother used to supply the official pole. Did some pre-airing a couple years ago about how he was mid 30's an still living at home. Took him 2 years but his ass was moved out lol. Had to step in an parent cause my parents wouldn't tell it like it is.

I got no problems with any of you :biggrin:

igrowone

Veteran
next year a pole, the next step in rejecting a corporate holiday
saw festivus poles for sale at a web site, had a single led bulb at the top but that may be a corruption of the festivus spirit

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn I guess you really have fun on festivus ksp.already thinking about it huh?
Didnt even see your post SqualI. i love small town living .just not THIS town!

k-s-p

Veteran
Damn I guess you really have fun on festivus ksp.already thinking about it huh?
Didnt even see your post SqualI. i love small town living .just not THIS town!

Yeah, probably should have been in the Random Post thread, but that seemed so...random. Oh yeah, I feel the same way about the town I sleep in too.

shithawk420

Veteran
This is a good spot.I didn't even know people really celebrated festivus.if I gave all my grievences we would never eat! Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts