What's new

FERRERO products - do not eat!

Cuddles

In case anybody missed this news:
Ferrero has called back some of its products due to suspicion that they may be contaminated. I think it was salmonella or something. :eek:
Now, this news was out here in old europe and I have no idea if this also applies to their products available or maybe produced in other countries around the world.

I just thought I´d mention it, just in case. Happy easter anyway! :)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
They are from ferrero. They got trouble with a factory in arlon belgium starting 12/21🤦‍♂️but now they recall the kinder products. According to austrian news batches of Kinder Surprise, Kinder Mini Eggs, Kinder Surprise Maxi and Kinder Schoko-Bons got recalled.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I´m open to great but simple recipes too, guys!

Here's a simple cereal and toast recipe, @Cuddles.
1650107956944.png

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you absolutely sure Cuddles? ,,
before I buy a family member a few boxes lol,,
wouldn’t want to waste my bread,if it don’t work,,lol,,lol,,,s2
happy Easter to everyone,,,s2

Cuddles

Are you absolutely sure Cuddles? ,,
before I buy a family member a few boxes lol,,
wouldn’t want to waste my bread,if it don’t work,,lol,,lol,,,s2
happy Easter to everyone,,,s2
just make sure the bread is toasted first, just like in the pic. You can then make french toast afterwards - swiss style look lol ;)

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
2/3 cup of cocoa, 2 cups sugar, 2/3 cup milk, 2 tbsp butter. bring to boil for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring constantly. remove from heat. add lid full of vanilla, stir in. stir in big spoon full of peanut butter, & a handful of oatmeal & stir. (small marshmallows can also be added) spoon out onto wax paper to cool. makes between 15 and 20 cookies. keep cold milk handy...NOT recommended for diabetics like me.:cry: