420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
The Dodge Vipers are the shit!

The Dodge Vipers are the shit!

I like the Dodge Viper.. " :D "
(or did yrs ago) Also Nissan 350z,Great Drifting Car

They are Beasts. A little to much power for the twisties :woohoo:
When they first came out I saw a few of them on flatbeds around here near Topanga and Mullholland in the Santa Monica Mountains.
(Going to their new home at the junkyard)

Had to chuckle, they'd be hell on wheels at the track.

But too much for the kids on the canyon roads - scary fast

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The Vipers were a handful, just a monster of torque. I enjoyed them because to me with all driver assists off it handles like a 454 ss 72 chevelle, on crack. Big ass tires and a big ass motor. Kind of like an asphalt modified without the grip lol.

The new one in the star wars commercial looks sick!

N

noyd666

was a viper or two racing down here in oz, great to watch won a few, not sure if still going or not.
picture.php

N

noyd666

I SEE THIS FERRARI OF F1 LEGEND JUAN M FANGIO SOLD FOR US 28.05MILION IN NEW YORK THIS WEEK.3.5LITRES V12. I THINK IT WAS THE SECOND OWNER HAD IT FOR 32 YEARS.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

N

noyd666

QUANTUM GP 700 made in blokes garage in Melbourne oz, 2564cctwin s/charger power522kwa 8000. selling $ 695,ooo us.=o-100kmh in 2.6.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
should be able to beat the red lights.

Joint Lock

03/04 Kennebell or Whipple Cobras the most powerful built mustang. They still eat vets and chevy junk daily . Give me 03/04 cobra anyday over GT500 , Saleen , Rousch or any mustang made . Before ppl start talking numbers . The 5.8 and 5.4 weight a ton . Tons of power made from FORDs 281ci DOHC 4.6 U can keep your new 5.0 your still a victim of the 03/04 cobra .

To many have died in Porsche's (paul walker , ryan dunn ect) So if it were me id go with Ferrari . Depending on which model of Ferrari 03/04 whipple or Kennebell Cobra may have its way with some of the older Ferraris .

Before any u open your mouth I suggest u look up Kennebell cobra or Whipple cobra's different price ranges to different stages . 700-1500hp is where its at in the 03/04 KB/Whipple Cobras

N

noyd666

picture.php
nice ride, nice price. no trouble selling them in oz, just set some record selling them.

Fuel

I will not be unhappy to have a 968 CS for everyday. Cheap, cost effective, very pleasant and smart, rustic but well thinked. My wife prefer the sound and the mood of a 70's Mustang, at all cost lol

Latest posts

Latest posts