What's new

Femora's workshop! 600W HPS, 1,2x1,2m SCRoG! 3 DP;s WWxTU, 2 Euforia

Femora

Hello there icmag-reader! Im glad to have you in my thread!

This will be a experiment by a rookie with big plans!
I'm not really the pro smoker. Ofc I enjoy a good joint but... well.. im not as hardcore as many other seem to be around here.

Anyway, I like to grow things and try new stuff! So therefor I kinda figured; Well! What the heck! Ill go big and get some extra cash on the side of the experience and the smoke! :dance013:

So, Now i've just harvested 5 AK47x that yielded over 300g (final weight not done) Not to shabby for a firsttimer, eh? :D
meanwhile these girls flowered I started 6 plants under a 200w LE 6500K.
It was all Dutch Passion this round.
4 WWxTU (1 died during birth...)
2 Euforia ( color seeds, fem) eeh, let me doublecheck this with the remaining content of the seedbag btw! :p

I'll go with GHE Maxibloom or similar as nutritions. Right now are they on a 50/50mix of green veg growth / blooming orchids-nutrition.
Nutritions every watering every second/third day.

Ive tortured these plants during the growth and I dunno if the wwxtu are all ladies.
Ive LSDed them, snapped them, massaged them, topped, attemted FIM... I just had so much vegtime to play with while waiting for the AK47x to finish.
I hadnt decided to make a Scrog, so I let one grow just topped, kinda retarded when I think about it after choosing scrog.
Well, atleast I learned to think even more in advance next time.

I took 3 sticklings and 2 of them have shown female sex, the 3rd is barely alive...
Ill figure out in a week or two anyway.. ;D

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Femora

Whats this... I understand that Im allowed to have max 100 pics uploaded at thesame time, but what happens to the links in my previous threads then? They all go broken'? :(
And it seems like 50 of my pics, is enough to fill up the space of my serverspace. Gaah, Any way to easily arrange this? Another photo-album-service?
Shrink the pics to 1/4 before posting?
Ideas?

And about scrogging; How long should I continue to pop those stretch-branches under the grid? All until they start showing sex/prebuds and stop stretch?
Is it possible to put her back under the net "to much"?

Femora

weeeiii! Picturetime!

weeeiii! Picturetime!

First out it a picture from 2 Nov.
picture.php

There is some other small plants in there. Its cutlings from the Auto Viking AK47 thats in the other flowerbox.

Just curious about how them will develop since I never tried cloning anything before. I didnt know it was useless to clone AFs. (but it sure is interesting)
Eventually did 3 of those root out a 1liter-bottle and are now flowering. (again/still) Ill get a pic of them up later.

16 Nov
picture.php

I gave them some topping, more LST, some attempted FIM(that mostly failed into nothing !?

I had quite alot of time until the ongoing AK47 was ready for the knife so no hurry to train them!

While spanking them ladies I took some cutlings to decide gender to see how big I could force them in veg.
then i put them under a 23w LE in a white bucket, and cover it in a black bigger bucket to recure lightleak.
The boxes is not 100% sealed cus the wood is bending and shit from the humidity and there is holes in it with cables that I didnt wanna seal.
picture.php

picture.php

Here they are! 28 Nov!
They are going on ½recommended dose vegfert to keem em a little slowed.
I decided to make a Scrog in the flowerrom for these ladies.
It feels a little bit retarded to have 1 plant non-LST now.
Well, I kinda had to make a scrog, since the stretch probably would go nuts when flipping and grow out of the roof of the box.

picture.php

You can also see a little part of the AK47-harvest. First small plant taken down and drying.
Atm I have to dry it in that box.. :/

More pics in some days!
Now im off to bed, sleep tight!

ps. could Admin move this thread to Grow Diaries?
pps. Any chance to be allowed to use more then 5 smileys and pictures alltogether in the posts?

Femora

121209 ->

121209 ->

Hey!

9 dec. Im starting to have some heatissues (acctually cold-issues). The temps are 10-22C, and the humidity goes low 60% high 95%
Its far from optimal conditions... but my conditions wont allow me to change them right now. :/

Well, here is a real DIY-scrog!
picture.php

Putting the ladies under the net. They are elevated 2 bricks from the floor for the "soontobe" waterdrainage
picture.php

Euforia
picture.php

tbc

Femora

121212 Flip to 12/12

121212 Flip to 12/12

I gave them 3 days more to adjust to the net then I flipped to 12/12 on 12 Dec 2012 (no, not 12:12 ;/ )

Little did I know that they would explode this much. I adjusted the inner right one so she wasnt located in the corner. That was a misstake!

Well, here is the net!
picture.php

And here is my drainagesystem! I drilled a hole in the lower side of the bucket, about 3 cm from the bottom, inserted the tube 2 cm into the layer of claypebbles in the bottom and voila!
This allowes me to soak the ladies even in my restricted area.
You can see a 1,5liter bottle with a lady in it. Its a WWxTU from a branch I managed to pull off during the training.
She got a top, thats all.
Shes named Princess!

picture.php

picture.php

tbc!

Femora

18 Dec:
needed some tucking down under the net. No serious stretch yet.

picture.php

And the little topped princess I spoke about in the last post.
picture.php

A beast! A beautiful beast!!

picture.php

Femora

Okay, here we got a messy part. I had to go away a week over new year and I asked for wateringadvices as a few of you may have noticed on the soil-boards.
I got alot of good ideas! Thanks for that! :thank you:

My friend had to be away atleast 6 days, leaving a day after me.

We left the previous grow 75 hours, and 2 out of those 5 ladies was just hours away from going to the other side.
Well, it was a little hotter in the growroom, 4-5 degrees I guess. But even 5 days would for sure be to much.

We ended up soaking the buckets and then add a 1,5literbottle with water in each , upsidedown, with the neck dug down 7-8 cm into the mud.

It was that, or use the hose as a watermeasurementtool.. But it would be almost impossible to say if it was overfilled with 0,5 or 2,5 liters... And to stand there and wait for it to 100% drain and then add a liter wasnt fit into that evenings schedual..

So, he comes home a day before schedual, and arrive so that he can check the ladies on 31 dec.

Well, this might be the best memory from the newyear celibrations... I was in Berlin with a few friends, sitting at a restaurant while beginning to come down from some tryffels, waiting for inspiration to eat when my phone rings.
Its my growmate and after some calltalk he jumps to the issue and ask me to go outside in a troubled voice.
I ask;
me- is there a problem? something serious? whats going on?
him- ye, you could say that. its like.. its...
We have a issue with the... you know..
me- ...Well!? Whats up? Im getting nervous and im still on shrooms, spit it out for the sake of love!
him-Hrrrmmm,... Man... well... Its... ITS CHAOS! Man! ITS CHAOS IN THERE! ITS A F***ING JUNGLE GOING ON IN THAT BOX!
Here I just cant hold it... I was thinking that lamp been dead for like 4 days and they were goners and all this turns into happyness.
I start this hysterical laugh, disturbing the bywalkers...
Feeling so relieved and happy
Thinking it from he bystanders perspective on shrooms didnt make it easier.
Poor bystanders; There is a shroomed lad on the street, in way to little cloths, in berlin late dec, taking laughing to the next level, outside a pretty nice restaurant!
I bursted time after time in laughattacks.

Well, I calmed eventually and he told me "no, its impossible to scrog all that shit under the net"
I told him like the Nike-commercials... "Just do it!" hung up the phone and ordered a nice grillmenu!
And he did! and he left some in the back so we could get it on my camera. (big thanks!)

that shit is at the far end that get less light. I dont think I understand what a work he had to do there in the middle... :p
picture.php

picture.php

Im ripping the leavs and lollipopping a little at the time on each plant. Afraid to stress them if I take it all at once.

on 3 Jan I went to tuck them down under the screen... They were still exploding!
I fixed some screen in the front to better show the hightdifference from the last screenpic.
picture.php

picture.php

For how long should I keep folding them under the screen?
Will the colas still grow upward, or will I have a "bud-carpet" ?

Femora

So I find that the 3 ladies that I took to gendercheck the plants are still up and running.. Well, what the heck! I might as well add them in there?!

Said and Done! I started arranging to move the 3 ladies to a 1,5liter cutoff bottle!
Claypebbles and soil, 2 cmpebbles in the bot for drainage to the offwaterhole.

Had to think a little before I found out the easiest way to add them to the growspace. ;p
(Is there a true name for the plants you use to check gender?)
picture.php

I will screw them bottles up on the wall with a dualflipped cardpaper as a brick to distribute some more pressure.

picture.php
[/IMG]

I took some cutlings. I was thinking about going DPs Outlaw in the net after this, but then one night when I was thinking about the next rounds it I recalled reading about revegged clones from flowered moms. How they exploded with branches!
I read about it and it seems like its a great idea if im about to keep on Scrogging. I think I will use V-scrog for next round. Just rearrange the excisting setup a little.

I put them into perlite, 1 cm very weak nutrition solution in the bot and now Im hoping they will root sometime soon!
I feel like I need to get going. This grow is just a month and some days away! Brrr.... ;o I feel late! (and somewhat lazy!)

picture.php

Ill upload more after the weekend, then Ill have more pics to show you and we will be up to date with this dairy!

Please answer about when to stop tuck them down under the net.. They are still stretching a little... Will the buds still pop upward, or will I have a carpet of buds? :)

last out today is the 2headed beauty Princess

picture.php

FareWell!

Edit; Ps. Thanks to the moderator that arranged with my perms!!

Last edited:

Femora

This is as close to realtime I get now.
Its 2 days old, 8 jan.

They been in flower 4 weeks now. I think its going quite slow, but I guess my low temps are slowing the girls down.
Now its low 8C to high 19C Whats that i F? Like 46-64F?.
I guess I have to do something about it.. Like add a 400W warmer what goes during dark hours. But then again its always a risk of fire and more shit to wire in..

btw; They are still only going on "blooming orchid-nutrition". I doubt that may slow down the process even close to as much as the lack of heat.

picture.php

Closeup

I cannot attend to my growth anywhere close as much as I would like to.. It kind of saddens me since I found something I really like to do. :/

Well, this is my third attempt to grow CB. Im new-new to scrogging and I acctually cant make out when to stop tuck them under the net. Should I go the whole stretch, or let them pop up like 4 inches? How should I know when to stop tucking them down to get this 4 inches if so? I dno how much more it will stretch ;o

Here is the screen before I removed some leafs and new growth.
picture.php

Here you can see on the right, how I got those 1,5liter-bottles up to the wall. Its impossible to tell from above :p
After:
picture.php

Should I go harder on them and remove even more?

"Beeing mud for a day, staring up up..
"
picture.php

Well, I could use some feedback. Growing is fun, sharing is fun, but it kind of looses its glance and charm to share when you dunno if ure beeing ignored.
I figure since noone complained aint I doing THAT bad. :blowbubbles:

Off we go! to the poor little joint! all alone, just laying there looking at me...

see you!

Femora

I just got a parcel!
It contained 2 pairs of trimming-sissors and Green House Seed Co. Power Feeding (hybrids) :D

So from today I change the nutes to this. I have big hopes for this one! :)

happy weekend! So Long!

Femora

11 Jan

11 Jan

Haaariiiba!

I gave the ladies some care 11 Jan... Transplanted the cuts to a soil/claypebble-mix in 0,5 liter-containers.

In perlite

Transplanted!

The temps are 8-19C. I found a solution to this and the changes will take effect late this week I figure. I hope to get up the nighttemp to atleast 18C.
I hope this will speed up the process.

Overview

Budshot

Euforia stem and a lighter

Here is a little picture of Princess. She has been trained to the wall just cus she didnt really fit in somewhere else.
Princess

I dont know how hard I can/should go on the ladies with lollipopping under/in the screen.
Could someone help me out here? :tiphat:

There is a few red rings in the pic. Should I take those away for example?

The underworld...

Thats it for today!
Now ill pop out for a smoke! So long!

Femora

13 Jan

I made a little defoliation.. Its still a mess in there and ill keep it up next time I visit them.

How much harder should I go on the lollipopping?
It the growth really that uninteresting that noone will answer me? :tumbleweed:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Femora

How much leafs should I remove, and how much more should I lollipop?

ps. (I finally found out how to post the pictures like that!) :biglaugh:

Femora

16 Jan. 34 days into flowering

16 Jan. 34 days into flowering

Heya!
Today I was surfing in the verts forum and stumbled over some interesting reading from DHF. Read the thread here; showthread.php?t=252669

Noone here has advised me on this matter... sooo..
So I decided to try it out! Ive been picking some leafs every watering for the last 8 days or so. I beleve I can make it without stunting them and that they will benefit from this.
The problem might be that its my second grow ever, new strains, just changed ferts to another untested brand and nothing dialed in... So it feels a bit risky.

Here's the jungle!
picture.php

And next up is the crusified Princess.
picture.php

And here is the screen after my leaf-raid!
Behold!

picture.php

I left some leafs, so she can buffer defiencis a little herself. My possibility to check on the ladies is a few days apart and... well.. I wouldent wanna leave her all naked and alone, would I?

Then there is the 3 gender-cuttlings that I replanted and tossed into the flowerbox:
I ripped about 3 leafs from them....

picture.php

picture.php

Do you notice on the walls where the reflector shine brightest on the first picture?
Thats just shit. I have to bend it next time I visit!
"IN MY FACE!" for buying the cheapest startup set!

Femora

I was checking out one of my planned outdoor growspots for summer 2013..
It feels so far away right now.
picture.php

I added a little heater and got the temps to low 18C, high 23C. Humidity low 56 high 96

Well, Here is todays pictures.
The ladies dont seem to be stunted from that leaf-defoil, feels good!
The first pistills of one Euforia is going brown/dark. I cant really tell if its time for that just yet..
picture.php

picture.php

Now Im thinking about going 1 more 600w hps, rebuild the room and go vert-scrog. Blow the air from the "on"-room to the off-room all the time. This would cut the problem with low temps... and I get to grow even more! :) (well, and in the end earn more money)

Im curious about the CO2-"problem" with plants.. my girls have VERY restricted airchange in there, and I cant really do anything about it. But they seem to grow quite ok anyway. How important is the Co2-thingy?
Is there any side by side-grows with low co2-amounts? (My search har crashed, bigtime..)

:ying:

Femora

Oh gosh! I just gave the ladies some water and guess what.. Its like a wounderbaum-factory going on in there!
The WWxTU has a REALLY plesant smell of sweet citrus/mango/pine!

And the first clones has started showing roots on the walls of the 0.5liter bottles. :D
(and the clones still in perlits is not rooting at all.. :/ )
They are behind schedual, but I guess a week/10 days of extra veg under 600w will be enough to get em ready for 12/12.

Pics will come later..

Edit; And I had a few educationhours on the value of CO2 while growing! Quite interesting once you get into it!

Femora

Thank you very much!
I did not log when I germinated the seeds.. But september 25 seems about right... Give or take 5 days.
Edit: so about 2,5 months (LOL!) :)
I figure that the screen is a bit overfilled.. :p
I had no clue how much they would stretch, and missed about 50%!!

Well, here starts the interesting part! Lets get some buds swelling... :)
I did count 1/4 of te budsites and i belive i have between 230-290 sites.. Thats just sick -.-

Btw; temps 15-25C
Humidity 65-90%
And the only nutrition is greenhouse power feed (silvery bag) with recommended dose of 1g/liter.

Keep tuned in! This is when things get exciting! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts