What's new

Feminized Seeds EVERYWHERE, why?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I think all the seeds are cool, and fem is a shortcut that seems to yeild a good value. I was against them too, but I am wrong quite often. Got some TW and blue moonshine ready to go into bloom, looking good. The mixed paks seem to be cool for growing a stash to me. Happy buds!
H

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the reasons are obvious why there are feminized seeds with that being said if you dont like em dont buy em if you do good luck to you...
I buy both and will still do...

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Happy to see a ton of various opinions on the topic. Good points on all sides for sure. Pros and cons with fems and regular seeds depending on a persons specific situation.

Can't wait for my super lemon haze fems to get here so I can give them a go.

K

kittykronic

ive' bought 2 packs of fem.seeds so far..the white berry were great no hermies or mutants..the other pack was something was blue cheese, i had 3 mutants that didn't grow past 8 inches and didn't even look like mj..but on a good note the 2 that grew were out very good..but i'll generally stick to regs...i like to make crosses to try..it's all fun no matter which way you go..peace out

M

manwithnoname

ive' bought 2 packs of fem.seeds so far..the white berry were great no hermies or mutants..the other pack was something was blue cheese, i had 3 mutants that didn't grow past 8 inches and didn't even look like mj..but on a good note the 2 that grew were out very good..but i'll generally stick to regs...i like to make crosses to try..it's all fun no matter which way you go..peace out

well i dont like the news on the fem blue cheese! i got some going now, actually they look pretty good. 4 seeds were crushed on arrival tho :(

fem seeds a-ok in my book. never a herm, always variety. :woohoo:

K

kittykronic

no dude i wasn't bad mouthing it.the 2 i have are 5 weeks into flower and look great..i'll post some pice for ya..smell is very strong unlike anything else i've grown..peace