What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

feminized plant used for making seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dalaihempy

chemical Geno type that is found in nature by chance ? no i have not rick.

Really rick there has not been any type of real research conducted by any scientific body on fem cannabis seeds and this debate well more arguments and thearys has gone no wear to show or prove fem seeds are the best thing since sliced bread has it.

I don't care any more rick as things are bad as they stand all ready and well the fem seed has all ready been set free into the cannabis community with no real value apart from people with no interest apart from financial gain as the driving force of this modern Mirecall called fem seeds.

What are you going to do to reverse the damage rick if its found to be a very bad thing nothing rick nothing that's right nothing you can do is there rick the day you or any person preaching fem seeds produces any real documented research conducted by a scientific body that is not connected to the seed seller and shows me that these seeds are all some of you proclaim them to be then and only then will any person of intellect and passion for this plant take note.

You going to test how a fem line or a fem line breed into reg seeds how it will behave in the future by using a gas chromatography and are you going to stand up in years to come and say i was wrong let me fix the damage done no you wont because you and the rest of you guys will be hiding under new handles if your still online lol.

S

Silence

ive had a look and i cant see any questions you have asked me without me answering them,,,,,please will you point them out,,,,i saw a post about with questions about genetic load an i felt i answered them by saying im guessing the rachet is a form of genetic load

i honestly dont find your comments "trolish",,,,,but then again i know you aint being neggative out of spite

that wasn't aimed at yourself..

S

Silence

Simple question...

Who else used a female seedline for breeding? (only answer if you did)

We did,, twice,, and their must be others.. and we'd like to hear from those that have please.

Less paper talk,, (like i could quote ya some heavy papers if i dug them out of the boxes) ,, Jack n Jill might (figuratively) roger like rabbits on the way up the hill,, but that dont mean they got a daughter (sein) :biglaugh:

What we (i n i at least) are looking for here is actual feminized plants used in breeding, and the photos.

Otherwise stush (that means stfu if you didnt do it, you folks really arent adding anything constructive here that hasn't already been voiced 100 times on other threads) << all sentiment with peacefullness, respect n praises n awareness in mind! nah hating,, we dont got the answers yet :canabis:

Many Thanks to everyone that threw in 2stalks :yes:

Peace n love!

Ask SamS and the hortapharm people.... less Spam please oh and I N I self lines (well the top individuals from the particular line now) and continue the line with reg M/F mating... as well as further selfing for out crossing...

S

Silence

Hi Kopite

Wheat and corn are not very good examples,, wish ppl would stop using them tbh.

Seed Guardians are NOT using feminized seed stocks,, (for wheat, einkorn, or otherwise)... in ANY avenue of horticulture where seed genetics are held in high regards... nor will they ever do so. Feminized genetics are presently used by get-rich-quick farmers.. not by mindful agrarians.

Codex Alimentarius loves feminization,, because it is the easiest and quickest way to reduce the availability of global seed stocks,, while enslaving producers and consumers in the same process.

Unfortunately what we have seen happen in the commercial food industry is now rubbing off onto the commercial cannabis seed industry... wholesale. The cultural value of which is limiting.

Peace

but they are perfect examples (ok I'll edit that with regard to wheat as its a selfer, perhaps tomato would be better as its a crop that went from out to self !!)... fuck me do you think pioneer/dupoint give a shit about Seed Guardians? but fuck it let people starve.... heres a patent from 98... you are aware most of the maize is used for livestock ?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/49426210/Hybrid-Maize-Plant-and-Seed-%283940%29---Patent-5750843

here since you were spoon fed and just laid back and took the drivel educate yourself... sometimes its best to seek for yourself !!!

http://www.agron.iastate.edu/faculty/fehr/POCD/01POCD.pdf
http://www.biotech-info.net/heterosis_duvick2.pdf

Keep the hippy vibe though... but don't consume anything you buy in a supermarket... Me N Me will keep educating myself.... PEACE

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice points in places Silence :yes:

.... less Spam please

Where? the Painted Lady (Critical x WWidow xFreeTibet) fem. x reg. line wasn't ever for sale ,, neither was Marbled White (c2005). We never sold any seeds we made personally,, they all went out raggo/freebies.

peace n flowers

S

Silence

Nice points in places Silence :yes:

Where? the Painted Lady (Critical x WWidow xFreeTibet) fem. x reg. line wasn't ever for sale ,, neither was Marbled White (c2005). We never sold any seeds we made personally,, they all went out raggo/freebies.

peace n flowers

haha just ticklin.... my apologies.

D

Dalaihempy

Not a chance of that coming from your lips. You will be arguing voodoo logic until they close the box. Sad really.

I will be first to say i am wrong if i am in fact wrong hoosierdaddy but i know you sure wont or will you be able to undo the damage.

I don't practice voodoo but you need to stop mocking people
that do because they just mite make a hoosierdaddy doll and then blow quality sativa smoke at it sending you into a quality high of unexpected power rendering you in a state of joy and bliss that will course you to love and like your fellow man think that would scare you shitless lol.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a great relationship with my fellow man. I even try to reason with clueless assholes. See, I care about them enough to want them to also see the truth of a matter. But I also care about said assholes perpetuating ignorance on a grand scale, and passing on bad info to new and impressionable growers who are thirsty for true knowledge, and not some unfounded mumbo-jumbo bullshit that the assholes try to spread.

*I also want to add that you are one of the nastiest individuals to ever grace these pages. When you get challenged, no matter the topic, your nasty disposition shows through.
You have a lot of sack to start preaching love of your fellow man. You, above all people, should really practice what the fuck you preach.

D

Dalaihempy

I have a great relationship with my fellow man. I even try to reason with clueless assholes. See, I care about them enough to want them to also see the truth of a matter. But I also care about said assholes perpetuating ignorance on a grand scale, and passing on bad info to new and impressionable growers who are thirsty for true knowledge, and not some unfounded mumbo-jumbo bullshit that the assholes try to spread.

*I also want to add that you are one of the nastiest individuals to ever grace these pages. When you get challenged, no matter the topic, your nasty disposition shows through.
You have a lot of sack to start preaching love of your fellow man. You, above all people, should really practice what the fuck you preach.

I bet you try and warm them up if there cold by using a flame thrower and you have been nominated many times for the noble prize to and next thing you will be trying to tell me you really are about world peace and the rights and equality for all humans on this world please.

How many negative nasty mojos do you send daily ? LOTS you have your fan base in icmag hoosierdaddy and its not from being a nice well adjusted human being is it lol i bet you spend as much time doing that as you do posting your a funny guy i almost like you and you can say what ever you like and like most camp fire story tellers little of what you say is believed.

S

Silence

I bet you try and warm them up if there cold by using a flame thrower and you have been nominated many times for the noble prize to and next thing you will be trying to tell me you really are about world peace and the rights and equality for all humans on this world please.

How many negative nasty mojos do you send daily ? LOTS you have your fan base in icmag hoosierdaddy and its not from being a nice well adjusted human being is it lol i bet you spend as much time doing that as you do posting your a funny guy i almost like you and you can say what ever you like and like most camp fire story tellers little of what you say is believed.

wtf does this have to do with any discussion ? and some called me a troll ??? stop the tit for tat bullshit.. theres more important shit in the world... I've been an angry individual don't mind admitting it.. theres no point in arguing for arguments sake.. debating is fine.. argue over things worth arguing over ffs.

@ Cannaboyuk, I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you one day.

Kopite

D

Dalaihempy

Well it has nothing to do with it as has lots of whats posted in this and the other fem seed posts it was directed at hoosierdaddy and unlike taking his road and being a complete dick stoker i am just using a little humor you know ha ha like to throw back at the insults and bull shit posted at me.

Sorry to hear about your personal stuff and as far as fem seeds go the reality is there is no research on it any were that is the point here tell me of any other agriculture community that would release a thing like this on a consumer group with out any form of testing they would not and if they did you would have massive fall out legally and morally to contend with.

Last edited:
S

Silence

Well it has nothing to do with it as has lots of whats posted in this and the other fem seed posts it was directed at hoosierdaddy and unlike taking his road and being a complete dick stoker i am just using a little humor you know ha ha like to throw back at the insults and bull shit posted at me.

Sorry to hear about your personal stuff and as far as fem seeds go the reality is there is no research on it any were that is the point here tell me of any other agriculture community that would release a thing like this on a consumer group with out any form of testing they would not and if they did you would have massive fall out legally and morally to contend with.

it don't matter to me Hempy, ... just think its clear you and hoosier will prob never get on etc, just like me and many here... anyway y'all take care.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems like any canna head worth his weight has experenced a major death in there lives,,,,

i have also had heartache,,,too mutch heartache to perpetuate heartache

now is the time to heal,,imo

but thats not to say lets forget the conflict of intrest,,,,our conflict of intrest promtes segregation an imo thats worth fighting over

let the games begin:)

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There has been lots of study done on self pollinating and forcing of plants for pollen. You just don't know it, so it doesn't exist in your voodoo logical world.

D

Dalaihempy

There has been lots of study done on self pollinating and forcing of plants for pollen. You just don't know it, so it doesn't exist in your voodoo logical world.

There has been no research on female cannabis seeds you have been asked over and over to produce it and you have not done this and why have you not done so simple there has not been any done by any one apart from dutch passion.

There is no scientific research on fem cannabis seeds full stop and as i sed hoosierdaddy if there is produce it and lets all read it as far as i know no other agriculture crop would be put on the market with out fully testing it but this has been and why well its elegal to start with and don't you think that the consumer has a right to know exactly what there getting for there money i sure think they do.

I wounder if people were given a choice to smoke fem seed produce or regular seed produce which would they pick but no one knows what there offered do in coffee shops in Amsterdam do they and i also wounder how many now offering seed have used fem seeds in there lines yet are not admitting to it Pandoras box is open but still i want to see this research show me it.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You simply don't understand the concept of the whole thing.
Worrying about smoking plants that were from feminized seeds borders on lunacy. IF you actually understood what was happening, you would understand why your worries are completely unfounded.

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Sorry to jump in but...I hear one side and I hear the other side OK.. what about asking one company that has been working female seeds for a while like..let's see FEMALE SEEDS...:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.