What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Pollen

Cvh

Supermod
Tycho, didn't we learn around the same time how to use STS?

To answer your question, I know there some vendors left and right online that also sell pollen. Maybe also check out strainly.io

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Anyone know where I can find female pollen?

Strainly? Never used it because no one wanted to take the transatlantic risk with clones but they have some nice pollen offers. U have to read the description since most is regular pollen. Some prices are ridiculous imo.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Tycho, didn't we learn around the same time how to use STS?

To answer your question, I know there some vendors left and right online that also sell pollen. Maybe also check out strainly.io

Yes. I make and sell it online. I'm looking for something I don't have for this summer's seed run.

bibi40

I'm pretty sure you will not get something exceptional from commercials pollen vendor , if it was exceptional , they just keep it for themselves for seedselling ,
the only good way is to do it yourself if you don' t want some generics strain and dilute your good ones ,
and i know you know about that ....

just my 2 ( oh no just one left ) cent :gaga:

:D

Fitzera

I think 7east does or did sell pollen. A buddy of mine got some from them, might have been freakshow. But I'm pretty sure he said it was non viable. I'm not sure if it was remedied.