What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female MMA champion Cris "Cyborg" Santos caught using STEROIDS

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos, female 145-pound fighter considered by many to be the best female fighter in the world, tested positive last week for a banned steroid, Winstrol, often used by bodybuilders.

The Brazilian fighter is coming off a 16-second knockout victory over recent challenger Hiroko Yamanaka, which will now be ruled a no-contest. She will be stripped of her title and suspended for one year from fighting professionally.

"Cyborg" has showed such dominance that she has recently had trouble finding opponents wiling to fight her. MMA newcomer and Olympic Judo bronze medalist Ronda Rousey sparked controversy in December when she stated her belief that Santos was using performance enhancing drugs.

But now, with Cyborg sidelined for a year, the female 145lb title lies vacant. This may be good for the sport in general, which has been suffering from a lack of competition at the top level. Female MMA newcomers such as Meisha Tate and Ronda Rousey, as well as veterans like Marloes Coenen and Gina Carano, will not have to worry about Cyborg for at least 12 months time.

Responding to the results of the drug test, Cyborg stated that she had taken dietary supplements to help with her pre-fight weight cut, and that she was unaware of the supplements' illegal contents..

chris-cyborg-positive-steriods.jpg
640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
btw, Ronda Rousey vs Meisha Tate is happening soon i believe, for the 135 lb title

i guess 145 will be up for grabs for a while

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Yeah,she looks like a dude.Same with me.After she put that whoopin on GC,i was like damn,that bitch is like a dude.GC,is a badass chick.That and all Wins by Cyborg should be changed to No Contests or somethin if she was juiced,but ya cant prove previous fights that she was juiced,but ya know she was,imo..Hope Gina gets in the cage again soon,but shes too hot to be Fighting,she needs to stick to Movies.Would have liked to be a fly on the Wall when she had to strip down for that weigh in.Sweet,lol.:ying:

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Yeah she should Deff quit Fighting.Theres no other Female or in Cyborgs case,Half Female Fighter thats even close to how Hot she is.Thats cuz shes good n never really had her face that damaged or smashed.Looked like she got kicked in the Ass cuz her booty looks swollen.Nice job to whomever kicked her there,lol.Oh Yeah,and nice pick ya pulled up Bro,Scha-Wheat:dance013:

BattleAxe

YES!!
Gina-Caranoy.jpg

She should be the spokesmodel for apple bottom jeans.

straight the fuck up in this pick i was thinking the same, female version of wanderlai silva

chris-cyborg-positive-steriods.jpg

LOL and she just so happens to be a Chute Boxe student, just like Wanderlei. That's a legendary tough training camp. I trained jits with Nino Schebmbri (gave Shogun and other CB fighters their blackbelt) for a min before moving to my locale now, he used to tell us how the local hospitals would sponsor the fighters because the academy was always trucking in injuries from sparring. The way he told it, sparring was basically like a title fight, there was no "training speed" it was all about body hardening. The work ethic pays off when you consider Nino defeated Sakuraba in his prime, Anderson Silva, Shogun, Cyborg and Wanderlie are, or at one time have been champs.

Yeah she should Deff quit Fighting.Theres no other Female or in Cyborgs case,Half Female Fighter thats even close to how Hot she is.Thats cuz shes good n never really had her face that damaged or smashed.Looked like she got kicked in the Ass cuz her booty looks swollen.Nice job to whomever kicked her there,lol.Oh Yeah,and nice pick ya pulled up Bro,Scha-Wheat:dance013:
It will be interesting to see what GC does with herself. Now that she is known, I'm sure she has some offers outside the cage. I just want to see her naked.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
To even look at this pic and not know shes on all kidsa shit,plus a couple extra,lol,someone would have to be stupid,thats just insane and gross.Lookas like she does push-ups with her freakin face.She got some Big Guns i tellya.:laughing:
640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg.jpg