What's new

Federal Mandate forces California to release 43,000 inmates

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
fuck those cartels i've lived in LA most of my life its the low life cholos yeah those same cholos that jumped me and stabbed me in Downey for being the wrong race in the wrong spot at the wrong time with a latina girlfriend. the street level cholos are the ones putting in work for the cartels.mexican mafia aka cartels you better wake up and get a grasp I never said anything about non violent offenders Im talking about the ones who get out and kill people like the 2 murders in the last 2 weeks by parolees. Just my :2cents: I hate gangsters I was no sweetheart in my youth but never a gangster either (did my CYA time in my teens for street fighting too much I know the system well by the way havent been in a fight out of a cage or ring since.) I know street level crips, bloods, cholos, wa ching asian boys growing up in the SGV all of them are dangers to society. Now im almost 30 with a family LA CO turning into a shithole sorry i'll take my family and move else where. non violent okay but like I said not talking about non violent offenders here im talking about people getting killed :wallbash: by scumbags that shouldnt be out of prison.... some examples if you have a street or gang name on your face,neck , or back of head you should never be allowed out never whos going to hire this person. child molesters as well throw the book at them.

Sounds like you indeed have an issue with gang members...but that is not what this is about--
They are not going to be releasing gang members with violent convictions under this Program--
There are so many Parolees in Cali, that of course some are going to end up doing fucked up shit...but dude...what are they suppose to do, lock ppl up for life because they have tattoos??
Not trying to hate on you or anything...you just confused me, because you are way out of the scope of what this is--
Peace--

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Sounds like you indeed have an issue with gang members...but that is not what this is about--
They are not going to be releasing gang members with violent convictions under this Program--
There are so many Parolees in Cali, that of course some are going to end up doing fucked up shit...but dude...what are they suppose to do, lock ppl up for life because they have tattoos??
Not trying to hate on you or anything...you just confused me, because you are way out of the scope of what this is--
Peace--
who doesnt have issues with gang members in socal... they are everywhere. once again you miss my point my point is those tattooed guys who are already in the system and most wont get out and be a productive safe member of society,I dont think you understand the scope. Im ready for good people who made mistakes to get out and be productive but if you think some bad apples wont get out in this early release system your crazy. This is a bad thing trust me LA county jails have been doing this for a while when they are over packed and its not a good thing... By the way also a bad idea to transfer state inmates to county jail population... guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
who doesnt have issues with gang members in socal... they are everywhere. once again you miss my point my point is those tattooed guys who are already in the system and most wont get out and be a productive safe member of society,I dont think you understand the scope. Im already for good people who made mistakes to get out and be productive but if you think some bad apples wont get out in this early release system your crazy. This is a bad thing trust me LA county jails have been doing this for a while when they are over packed and its not a good thing... By the way also a bad idea to release hardened criminals to county jail population...

So, because a few bad ones may get out...we should leave the other 39,990 in to rot??
BTW...I am one of those Tattooed guys....(white) and I got out of prison the last time in '96....I understand this pretty well--
You should really go read that again...because early releases will not be the main focus of this anyways-- Oh, and I really ain't following you when you say it isn't a good idea to release hardened criminals into the County Jail pop-- What constitutes a "Hardened Criminal"??

E

EllieGrows

The American prison and justice system is really a disgrace, so many good points brought up in this thread. Prison is not a business!

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
So, because a few bad ones may get out...we should leave the other 39,990 in to rot??
BTW...I am one of those Tattooed guys....(white) and I got out of prison the last time in '96....I understand this pretty well--
You should really go read that again...because early releases will not be the main focus of this anyways-- Oh, and I really ain't following you when you say it isn't a good idea to release hardened criminals into the County Jail pop-- What constitutes a "Hardened Criminal"??
just my :2cents: buddy i noticed you said you got out the last time in 96 congrats on staying out but may i ask what landed you in prison the first and 2nd time?? you've been in prison multiple times and you dont know what a hardened criminal is then?? Im glad the leaving 39,990 in there to rot isn't a decision i have to make.

Ya if you are in prison its like being a field slave. if you are in corporate america it is like being a pampered house slave. The only freedom we really have on earth anywhere is the illusion of freedom through multiple choice. You can do what you want as long as it is one of the choices we give you to chose from.

Even if all you do is grow a harmless plant they will imprison you because that is not one of the jobs available on the list of choices we are given by our b.s. society.

That says it....

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
just my :2cents: buddy i noticed you said you got out the last time in 96 congrats on staying out but may i ask what landed you in prison the first and 2nd time?? you've been in prison multiple times and you dont know what a hardened criminal is then?? Im glad the leaving 39,990 in there to rot isn't a decision i have to make.

No prob man....actually, you just brought up the reason I am so concerned about this subject--
I have been in State Prison 12 times...3 two year terms, and 9 violations-- I have been through some of Cali's worst Prisons...Corcoran, Calipatria, Delano....and many more.....
What for you ask?? Why was I doing time with ppl that were doing life, or crazy amounts of years??
I was a heroin addict, and I stole shit from stores....Shoplifting got me in some of the hardest places in the State!! Think I wasn't pissed!!
There is a huge problem of the Courts tossing ppl in Prison for ANYTHING!!
Cali's Privatized Prison System has caused this State to go crazy with locking ppl up for relatively minor charges...using enhancements and shit to keep these Prisons full and making $$--
I agree with you, that there are a lot of ppl in Prison who should be there...but from first hand experience...half of the ppl there, should not be--
Peace--