What's new

Federal complaint filed against Sacramento pot shop

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I'm not defending these guys but I did also read another story that said R&R could not find a Banking institution that would let him deposit his money. And recently some bank that he had an account with dropped him weeks before, in fear of doing business with a Dispensary. That's the reason why he had so much cash at his home.
In regards to dispensary's I think there should be some kind of standards and safety protocols in place. But this topic and almost every other topic revolves around money. Until you take away the cash there will always be deception, corruption, and jealousy. Why? because money is the ROOT of all evil.
Here is an idea, you wanna piss off the FEDS and start a movement. Open a dispensary and give all Meds away for free. Do not charge a single dime.
What we all need is a place where no money is spent and grow herb and live life immaculate.

nobody is going to risk 20+ years on a fed charge to lose money by giving away meds to people who will come pick it all up and turn around and sell it on the black market. and even if someone did... you think the feds will give a shit? the only reason they probably wouldnt bust that would be because there is no money for them to confiscate. thats all they care about. they are thugs. they want all your money and any cool shit they can take in a bust. cars, computers, motorcycles, boats, flat screens, laptops, cameras, etc. etc.

a friend of mines shop was raided years back and they stole all his brand new flat screens + computers and left all the scales... so you can figure out what their REAL motive is...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
welcome news that the dispensarys who are way out of touch of the spirit of 215 and 420 be closed down...really that is the way it should be......Those are the same dispensrys who grind down the grower to where they can not even pay their bills and they turn around as sell the stuff for $60 a 1/8.

they wouldnt "grind it down" if the supply wasnt so high. why would i pay $3k+ when i have another guy who will bring me the same quality for $2k ? produce more at a lower price or find a better job. so is the moral of the story here to pay more and pass prices onto the patients? patients only want the best quality at the lowest price. and people think that there is such a huge profit and then dont realize how much it really costs to run a respectable shop. ive been saying this for years but for one reason or another nobody wants to believe the truth. the only people who are killing it are the ones who can supply the majority of their own product - and very can do that. so i always tell people. if its so easy and there is so much money, open up your own shop and learn for yourself...

D

DonkDBZ

People are stupid bitching about prices at shops. Last time I checked

Hospitals don't give away meds for free to sick people.

So called "Free clinics" get donations and pay they doctors and staff excellent wages.

If you don't like the prices shop somewhere else or grow your own.

Oh wait......people want to bitch about prices but take no risk or any of there precious time to learn about growing to begin with.

You would think that was true...but its not

You would think that was true...but its not

Some "big shops" take outdoor...tell their patients its indoor and charge them for indoor.....when you say "for same quality" your completly wrong....it not the same...but.....you know that your patients will not know the difference....and you can make way more money with an "inferior" product....so that is what you do.

I may have not been on this wedsite very long....but....as a grower I have seen it all....the last few years.....the dispensrys are the ones who are pulling in the dollars....

At this point in Cali......wholesale prices are not dropping...and in fact are starting to rise.....why do you think that is happening????......is it because dispensrys are being closed????
and that demand is being taken up by the black market????

I am sorry if I offended anyone.....but .....for someone to post an example like that was posted.....is......untrue......

Quality= top price
Quanity= discount price
Stolen product = great price
Product purchased from mexican cartels = rock bottom price

Its just a unit to you.....to me.....it represents my hard work...and medicine for people who really need it.

Ok......my rant is over......

Go ahead a rip me......

they wouldnt "grind it down" if the supply wasnt so high. why would i pay $3k+ when i have another guy who will bring me the same quality for $2k ? produce more at a lower price or find a better job. so is the moral of the story here to pay more and pass prices onto the patients? patients only want the best quality at the lowest price. and people think that there is such a huge profit and then dont realize how much it really costs to run a respectable shop. ive been saying this for years but for one reason or another nobody wants to believe the truth. the only people who are killing it are the ones who can supply the majority of their own product - and very can do that. so i always tell people. if its so easy and there is so much money, open up your own shop and learn for yourself...

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
No Rip from me Weeddaddy. Although I never personally call it medicine, it is purely a recreational thing to me, I agree that the dispensaries are like bail bondsmen and used car dealers. Just trying to squeeze as much money as they can from all sources, the seller and the buyer.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
:tiphat:
Some "big shops" take outdoor...tell their patients its indoor and charge them for indoor.....when you say "for same quality" your completly wrong....it not the same...but.....you know that your patients will not know the difference....and you can make way more money with an "inferior" product....so that is what you do.

I may have not been on this wedsite very long....but....as a grower I have seen it all....the last few years.....the dispensrys are the ones who are pulling in the dollars....

At this point in Cali......wholesale prices are not dropping...and in fact are starting to rise.....why do you think that is happening????......is it because dispensrys are being closed????

I am sorry if I offended anyone.....but .....for someone to post an example like that was posted.....is......untrue......

Quality= top price
Quanity= discount price

Its just a unit to you.....to me.....it represents my hard work...and medicine for people who really need it.

Go ahead a rip me......

believe me im not wrong. if i have a grower come to me with some finely grown herb at a reasonable price - ill pay it. im not into lowballing. most the scenarios i deal with is like this: "do you work with vendors" sure. "here check this sample" price? "$XxX.XX" yes/no thanks. i dont NEED to deal with vendors if i dont want to - so if i deal with outside work it either has to be insane quality - or some real cheap smoke so i can have it available to the low income patients. people act like dispensaries are holding a fire to the growers. nobody is forced to buy or sell if they dont want to. if someone came to you with a box of apples and said ill sell you a dozen apples for 10.00 and someone else came to you and said they would sell me some apples that are the same quality for $7.00 you would be a damn fool to pay more

i normally never deal with outdoor. its usually poorly grown with cheap nutrients and lots of pesticide. there are a few cases of people who know what they are doing and put work in to produce a fine out door product - but thats usually the minority of OD growers (at least in my experience). i have a reputation - and people like us because we dont cheat them or misrepresent our product. im probably one of the few who will actually honor a return policy if someone is really dissatisified with their choice, and out of the many people ive helped over the years only 1 person has brought back meds and it was only because it was too strong for them. so my track record is pretty damn positive. i keep big jars full of meds. i dont prepackage any meds, so what you see is what you get. we arent a bait and switch operation, or put the bigest nicest looking nugs on display and then sell you the bottom of the bag in a pre pack. alot of the meds we supply are produced in house, and we price our strains based on yield, flowering time, and difficulty of growth. if i have a huge yielding strain that finishes in under 10 weeks and i never have to deal with... like Heavy Duty Fruity, ill sell it for around 35-45$ an 8th. but if im growing a finicky crop of kush hybrid that produces very little and has me constantly monitoring it than were probably going to ask $50-55 an 8th. i got into this because i felt like i could do a better job than most others - and for the most part its been true. i tell people if they feel like they can handle the workload, the stress and all the burdens that come with opening one of these stores, then by all means buy the ticket and take the ride. but armchair quarterbacking others peoples work acheives nothing

and with that ill leave you with a picture of my mothers. who if they could talk might just say that if you cant say something nice - it would be better you say nothing at all.

--BhT:tiphat:

picture.php

Last edited:
G

greenmatter

throwing every dispensary on one pile and saying they are all the same is total bullshit. i admit i am not a huge fan of dispensaries but i do know some of them are trying to do as much good as they can. it's gotta suck to try your best and still get tossed in the same box with the biggest assholes in the industry ........ just sayin' :tiphat:

I do not believe I said that

I do not believe I said that

Greenmatter.....I do not believe I said that....please go up and read my first post.

throwing every dispensary on one pile and saying they are all the same is total bullshit. i admit i am not a huge fan of dispensaries but i do know some of them are trying to do as much good as they can. it's gotta suck to try your best and still get tossed in the same box with the biggest assholes in the industry ........ just sayin' :tiphat:

Your never going to purchase top shelf OG....or high end kush for 2k a unit.....just not going to happen....if it does it is most likely stolen......Nice mothers by the way.:thank you:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Greenmatter.....I do not believe I said that....please go up and read my first post.

Your never going to purchase top shelf OG....or high end kush for 2k a unit.....just not going to happen....if it does it is most likely stolen......Nice mothers by the way.:thank you:

like i said when i see quality at a reasonable price i have no problem working with those people. but alot of the time i see good GH or indoor, usually its not a grower - its a middle man whos just trying to make some extra scratch. why pay middleman prices when i can go directly to the source?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran

Never say never-- We just pulled, and are trimming 100#+ of GH Afghani Kush-- Samples are being sent for analysis...for pesticides and molds...once it is certified, it will be in our D...granted, not at 2 grand a unit, but as the Grower...I get a percentage of Product...and I am going to slam a few out for 2, cuz I need some cash!! lol :tiphat:

Wow H3rb Tr3e...Nice room, those are MILFS!!! lol. Like a said before when money is involved there will be others who are always jealous. I dont know why people bitch and complain about clubs. Some people this is just a hobby and others this is how they make a living. I think bigherbtree said it perfectly. And honestly I think most of the peeps who complain are not growing quality. If you grow quality it will sell it self.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Quality= top price
Quanity= discount price

Go ahead a rip me......

I could NOT agree with you more (standing ovation)

kmk420

kmk420

We were talking about indoor not GH......2k for greenhouse....is a good price

Never say never-- We just pulled, and are trimming 100#+ of GH Afghani Kush-- Samples are being sent for analysis...for pesticides and molds...once it is certified, it will be in our D...granted, not at 2 grand a unit, but as the Grower...I get a percentage of Product...and I am going to slam a few out for 2, cuz I need some cash!! lol :tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
jeez BHT that veg room is bigger than most peoples flowers....wish i had that much space for mothers..

i agree with the pricing thing though.....why sell low yielding elite hard to find strains for dirt cheap, that exclusivity comes with a price. exactly why LVPK sells for less than cookies or cherry pie or some other low yielding fire.

honestly i think most people in this industry right now, both "legal" clubs and black market, are trying to milk as much cash as possible from marijuana right now because we are all paranoid about the bubble being popped soon, either from legalization and the corporations taking over, or supply severely outpacing demand..

sad to hear that one of my favorite clubs in the city closed down recently......but thats exactly what the cops want, more shift to the black market where they can arrest and prosecute with ease. not to mention all that funding and fancy new dodge chargers and other toys they get to add to their inventories....fuckin police state makes me sick, knowing that i can go to jail for a PLANT means that im gonna make sure im fairly compensated...and i still find myself giving away plants, trim, and buds for free sometimes, but that means i gotta charge someone else to cover the production costs..

dtfsux

This thread makes my stomache turn.

Yeah BIG, fuck you. You asshole, you should give it all away for free. Then you shoud get another job to pay your bills. And if you get busted, the weed community will send you honey bun money....... The donations just poured in for me

Thats sarcasm for you that are too fucking blind to realize it.

BIG i am glad you stepped up and explained the costs to running a D.. Insurance, rent, overhead, advertising, I used to have a legot b2b biz so i am well aware of these facts. Large grows are no joke. The first 3 harves HALF the money was for expenses, that did include paying back the loan for the setup. Closet and warehouse is like comparing apples to donuts.

And kudos to everyone else explaining operating costs.

All you holier than thou make me sick. Everyone should have the right to weed.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I hope people keep in mind that these are Obama's Feds kicking in the doors and threatening people's medical rights. How are you enjoying his "hope and change" now?