6) nutrients
7) cloning supplies
8) fuel
9) soil, pots
10) trim crew
11) fixtures, equipment
12) HVAC...sulpher vaporizer....fans
13) seeds, clones, mother plants
14) and any other items I may have forgot...as this is just off the top of my head.

All of this adds up to a cost of growing.....why would anyone ask or expect donations below these costs.

This thread makes my stomache turn.

Yeah BIG, fuck you. You asshole, you should give it all away for free. Then you shoud get another job to pay your bills. And if you get busted, the weed community will send you honey bun money....... The donations just poured in for me

Thats sarcasm for you that are too fucking blind to realize it.

BIG i am glad you stepped up and explained the costs to running a D.. Insurance, rent, overhead, advertising, I used to have a legot b2b biz so i am well aware of these facts. Large grows are no joke. The first 3 harves HALF the money was for expenses, that did include paying back the loan for the setup. Closet and warehouse is like comparing apples to donuts.

And kudos to everyone else explaining operating costs.

All you holier than thou make me sick. Everyone should have the right to weed.

dtfsux

Thanks for your 02 cents.

Hopefully you realize...that as a grower....My expenses include:

1) rent
2) power
3) water
4) insurance
5) labor
6) nutrients
7) cloning supplies
8) fuel
9) soil, pots
10) trim crew
11) fixtures, equipment
12) HVAC...sulpher vaporizer....fans
13) seeds, clones, mother plants
14) and any other items I may have forgot...as this is just off the top of my head.

All of this adds up to a cost of growing.....why would anyone ask or expect donations below these costs.

And you do know i was being sarcastic right? You do know i ran a warehouse op right?

You forgot a few important things. YOUR TIME, Compensation for the risk you take because feds could always come knocking, and return on investment. Thats YOUR money sitting there in equipment.

But i think you should do it for free too. Get a 2nd job. If that doesnt work, pimp the wife out. Why should you profit while others get it for free while sitting on their ass.

Sarcasm again

Is anybody going to have the balls to tell ME i should not have been paid for the weed i grew and risk i took, days before i turn myself in to start a 6 year prison sentence?

dtfsux

for the right price ;)

Now you get it. Or grow their own

I know there are people on this board that are sick and and still manage a personal grow. I know there may be some who are VERY sick and may not be physically capable of growing but i bet that is a small percentage.

I sat in 2 dispensaries a couple months back and everyone i saw walked right in, no signs of physical impairment. Hell they looked like college kids.

dtfsux

for the right price ;)

Now you get it. Or grow their own

I know there are people on this board that are sick and and still manage a personal grow. I know there may be some who are VERY sick and may not be physically capable of growing but i bet that is a small percentage.

I sat in 2 dispensaries a couple months back and everyone i saw walked right in, no signs of physical impairment. Hell they looked like college kids.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
And you do know i was being sarcastic right? You do know i ran a warehouse op right?

You forgot a few important things. YOUR TIME, Compensation for the risk you take because feds could always come knocking, and return on investment. Thats YOUR money sitting there in equipment.

But i think you should do it for free too. Get a 2nd job. If that doesnt work, pimp the wife out. Why should you profit while others get it for free while sitting on their ass.

Sarcasm again

Is anybody going to have the balls to tell ME i should not have been paid for the weed i grew and risk i took, days before i turn myself in to start a 6 year prison sentence?
Not me Brother...

I hav a revolving 'donation' scale from free to out the fuckin nose...I have put My entire Life into this JOB..I have also put my entire JOB into this life...anyone who thinks I should do this for free??? you can pay out the fuckin nose,or kiss my pimply ass...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
shocking to see anyone rooting for the feds on this web site. as long as there is a witch hunt on for cannabis growers and sellers, you will never get free or cheap cannabis. sickening to see people blame the growers for this situation which is caused by the psychopathic laws on cannabis not by those just making the best of the situation.

even if it where totally legal and left to the free market, you'd still have to pay for cannabis of good quality, as it still has to be grown, looked after, trimmed, dried and packed. you still need to live during the season, you still have to pay rent, equipment, nutrients and electric, plus salaries and taxes.

but with things legally as they are you also have to add some kind of compensation for the risk of losing everything to the feds, hence the price. with these busts some idiots are cheering, the price will go up even more lol, so good one man...

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
im tired of hearing all you..... edit doobieduck flamming...whine about the risks and this and that. no one's forcing you to grow weed and sell it, you made that decision, live with the consequences.

im saying you're in it for the money and it shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you seem to think people should just spend their time growing and just give it to you i guess? i suppose the farmers should give their produce away too? in fact everyone should be a slave so people like you who expect everything free can sit here and complain. hate to break it to ya there is no system that can work like that. people have to see the potential of a reward to do some thing, there is not 1 industry alive that isn't in it to make money. but some how cannabis growers need to do it all for free? even while risking draconian sentences for doing so? what planet are you living on?

although your personal version of canna communism is so terribly flawed that it needs no help looking ridiculous, calling people names just shows you have no real logical argument, just some fanatical anti paying fair market value for cannabis crusade. like i said get the laws changed and the prices will come down automatically.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Gaiusmarius,

Please note that you are trying to explain life to an individual who willingly has the "Hard Mode, El Presidente" official troll signature banner.

Just saying.

:joint:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
no one said you.... edit doobieduck flamming ....had to do it for free, just stop trying to make it seem like you're the fucking red cross or the peace corps. you do it for profits. can you admit that?

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcreosote

Veteran
Good ol' Doobieduck...

main_gi.jpg

Serving on Retard Patrol...
A thankless but vital task, keeping the retards out of our foxholes. ;)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
This is WAR!!! they called It!! We go to Prison or Die...Pick a fuckin side US or Them.....So the feds shuttin down a D like Good karma????U D haters good with that???? Never heard anything but good about them!!! compassion extreme is what I hear clear over this way...Bad Fuckin Law..mutherfuckinpeacelovinmonkeyhumpinstinkyhippies....dispensaries are my competion in a way,but they are still MY brothers and sisters...just like anyone in this Business...Us or Them..you pick,I have..

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
no one loves the feds, but all this flaunting of the laws and your cash, what did you expect them to do?

they only care about the money and obviously there is a ton of it to be seized from these compassionate care centers.

oh well.

pump ya brakes next time.