What's new

Fear is here!

Fear

What happened after the lil sweep in my area i stay low. Got out of the closet and into what is needed to be done. But I dont know how to get pics up. Sucks donkeys

sour power

whats good my dude havent seen you around in a while.i feel you on laying low when shit gets hot.i would have done the same.

Fear

:bump:
Hey guys it's almost been a year since I have been here. Just saying hello to old friends, letting you know I'm around. Peace fellas.:tiphat:

Fear

Dude been good only ticket in the last year was a speeding ticket, lol. As for the Casey I am Blowing here up. I have one up North club that'll take as much as I can grow of the casey, sold a pound in 1 day they said, that's how good she is. To bad for them I only grow in a 4x8 tent with 2k, in coco pots now. So they don't get any.
I want to go hydro so bad, but with this space I have is limited. I did go from 8k in a sealed basement, down to 2k in a tent, because of them putting the house up for sale. Funny how things work. Just looking to buy a home with an acre or so, I guess I should say trailer in mendo county. But otherwise all is well. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts