4'x4' AC Infinity tent 4x Mars Hydro TS1000s
Homemade LP Aeroponics tote
6" AC Infinity t6 fan and filter
GH Flora line 6 part nutrients
Apera PH60 and EC60 meters
Humidifier/dehumidifier
Hisense 5500BTU air conditioner piped straight in
Clip-on fans
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211105_120132.jpg Views:	130 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	17983266

Last edited by a moderator:

gmo

Veteran
4/5 have popped ground and the last one is showing that it'll will be breaking ground shortly. Took the time today to clean and sanitize they're 4'x4' tent and all the equipment in preparation for them moving in this week.
20211107_191000.jpg
20211107_190940.jpg

gmo

Veteran
Day 1 aero tent. 5/5 germination. Moved to 27g aero tote. Grow baby, grow baby, grow baby, grow!

pH 5.75, temp 72f, res temp 68f, RH 60%

20211109_214749.jpg

gmo

Veteran
Well, I couldn't help myself.

I just pulled the trigger on a Mars Hydro FCE-8000. Should be here in a few days. Buckle up, this grow is going to Mars!

gmo

Veteran
Mars Hydro Led I did buy it from your official website. I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but I'll make sure to post how I'm liking it after I get a chance to set it up.

gmo

Veteran
I had some time this morning before I gotta get started on preparing the Thanksgiving meal, so I put the monster together. Hats off to Mars Hydro Led for the awesome packaging and very nice build quality. Putting it together was a 20 minute job, but very straight forward. I powered it on, and boy is it bright! I'll get it hung up in the tent shortly.
20211124_083658.jpg
20211124_080202.jpg
20211124_083531.jpg
20211124_083626.jpg

​​​​​​​

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I had some time this morning before I gotta get started on preparing the Thanksgiving meal, so I put the monster together. Hats off to Mars Hydro Led for the awesome packaging and very nice build quality. Putting it together was a 20 minute job, but very straight forward. I powered it on, and boy is it bright! I'll get it hung up in the tent shortly.

Cannot wait to see what it could do for your girls. :whee:

gmo

Veteran
Alright, time to get this journal really kicked off...

If a moderator would like to change the title of this post to "FCE8000 Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95" that would be cool. :)

Aero tent veg day 18. New light was installed and is set to about 80% intensity. The plants are responding and a little bit droopy, but I'm betting that they bounce back pretty quickly. I am seeing what appears to be Calcium deficiency on the lower leafs moving up. Strange, because I'm really tight with my environmental controls. I lowered the pH a bit to see if I can get it under control. Open to hearing opinions of anyone sees something that I'm missing.

I did notice that my temperature dropped a few degrees with the new light and my reservoir temp is already easier to control. I attribute that to the larger heatsinks allowing the lights to run cooler. This is welcome because I was having to do ice bottles in the reservoir to keep things under control.

pH 5.65, temp 72f, RH 60%, reservoir temp 64f

Soil tent day 47. Plants are a little runtier than last couple grows. Not sure if I stunted them, or if it's just the phenotype lottery. They're also both going purple way earlier than they have in the past. Could be attributed to lower lights off temp now that the ambient room temperature is getting lower. They were fed today with wk 3 flowering nutrients at 900ppm.

Temp 72f, RH 45%, pH of feed water 6.52
20211126_104850.jpg
20211126_105000.jpg
20211126_105114.jpg
20211126_105207.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I take it that it's too late to look inside the tub? Aeroponics is the only technique that interests me more than " chuck it in dirt and add water". Or is it more aqua/aero combined? I'm sure the noise of the pumps would make it impossible for me, but it's fascinating to grow something without a grow medium. Congrats on the monster light.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, time to get this journal really kicked off...

If a moderator would like to change the title of this post to "FCE8000 Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95" that would be cool. :)

Aero tent veg day 18. New light was installed and is set to about 80% intensity. The plants are responding and a little bit droopy, but I'm betting that they bounce back pretty quickly. I am seeing what appears to be Calcium deficiency on the lower leafs moving up. Strange, because I'm really tight with my environmental controls. I lowered the pH a bit to see if I can get it under control. Open to hearing opinions of anyone sees something that I'm missing.

I did notice that my temperature dropped a few degrees with the new light and my reservoir temp is already easier to control. I attribute that to the larger heatsinks allowing the lights to run cooler. This is welcome because I was having to do ice bottles in the reservoir to keep things under control.

pH 5.65, temp 72f, RH 60%, reservoir temp 64f

Soil tent day 47. Plants are a little runtier than last couple grows. Not sure if I stunted them, or if it's just the phenotype lottery. They're also both going purple way earlier than they have in the past. Could be attributed to lower lights off temp now that the ambient room temperature is getting lower. They were fed today with wk 3 flowering nutrients at 900ppm.

Temp 72f, RH 45%, pH of feed water 6.52

i can change the title,but why not just start a new thread so people can refer to this one as an example of what the 4 lights can do?

gmo

Veteran
unclefishstick that'd be great if you could. This journal is only 17 days of veg under the 4 lights, so the majority of the grow will be using the new FCE8000. IMO it would make more sense to update the title. Thanks!