What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FC-3000

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No worries, here's the translation
S Excuse the Italian I don't have the translator at hand!
I suggest you make the vases not transparent, roll something around! Or do you do it to make the roots die and direct them (like Airport pots)?

I've tried sold black tubs, I've got a solid blue one, transparent blue one, and a bunch of these whitish transparent tubs. I've never seen a difference in the performance of the plants. They just don't care.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Buds are starting to fill in now.
IMG_20220517_121750~2.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow fast reply there S2, I was just about to do an edit. I forgot to add the day count, this is day 26 from first pistil. Best add 7 if anyone counts from switch I think.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow fast reply there S2, I was just about to do an edit. I forgot to add the day count, this is day 26 from first pistil. Best add 7 if anyone counts from switch I think.
Ha,,,
I have my moments mate,,,

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'm bored. So I took some pics of the other tent if anyone's interested in that one. Old tech now, the old TSL2000, this one is 3 years old in August, never skipped a beat, not a single diode burnt out. Two plants in this 2*4, I found cramming 3 in there was too much last run. Enough words, pics:

IMG_20220522_122906.jpg

IMG_20220522_123121.jpg

IMG_20220522_122949~2.jpg

IMG_20220522_122927~2.jpg

IMG_20220522_123001.jpg

IMG_20220522_123032~2.jpg

IMG_20220522_123100~2.jpg

Damn still bored, I'll have to find something else to do now, well, see you soon. :wave:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks,
I took a couple of samples from the hamlet (fc3000) tent. Far too early to sample, but it's very nearly ready from the smoke, I wouldn't be looking this early normally, but I got stressed with some technology limitations and had to de-stress. Clearly I'd lose out on the weight I'd gain with waiting, but there's also the prospect of effect going past its prime, which it seems to when waiting for the heaviest buds.
So I'll be as patient as I can, while trying not to sample too much.

gizmo666

Thanks,
I took a couple of samples from the hamlet (fc3000) tent. Far too early to sample, but it's very nearly ready from the smoke, I wouldn't be looking this early normally, but I got stressed with some technology limitations and had to de-stress. Clearly I'd lose out on the weight I'd gain with waiting, but there's also the prospect of effect going past its prime, which it seems to when waiting for the heaviest buds.
So I'll be as patient as I can, while trying not to sample too much.
I can fully relate to that GMT
Sometimes an early plant can give you just what your looking for in a smoke
Enjoy what you do

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks, still some time for this tent to come down. Just need to put something in the first tent now.