What's new

favourite saying's or quotes or expressions

makedon

Veteran
if you don't get lost,you will never find the right way!
my old man was keep saying to me,i wish experience it was in a pill so I can give it to you,but you most find it your on,the hard way!
hope you get the point and sorry for my English.

:tiphat:

Last edited:

makedon

Veteran
bob says it all :biggrin:
picture.php

:tiphat:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"What's this day of rest shit, what's this bullshit, I don't fucking care. It don't matter to Jesus. But you not fooling me man, you might fool the FUCKS in the league office but you don't fool the Jesus, this bush league psycho stuff. I woulda fucked you in the ass Saturday,, I'm gonna fuck you on Wednesday instead, Whooo. You got a date Wednesday baby"

"Are you ready to be fucked man, I see you rolled your way into the semi's, Liam and Me we're going to Fuck you up.. Let me tell you something Pendejo, you pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger until it go's CLICK!"

W

willyweed

The pen is mightier that the sword,but cannot out run bullets ! (je suis charlie)

mr.brunch

Veteran
"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool"
-William Shakespeare.

mr.brunch

Veteran
"Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't.
Maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary.
Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate yourself either.
Your choices are half chance. So are everybody else's."
-Mary Schmich, Chicago tribune

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"the odds are good that you will never meet anyone that gives less of a shit about what you think than I do..."

"look around, son. do you see anyone that looks like they give a fuck?"

I use both of these...probably more often than I should. :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift- that's why we call it the present.

Latest posts

Latest posts