What's new

Favorite Tasting Marijuana

C

cyber echo

Well, Im kinda isolated so I don't have access to all these crazy cuts going around, but from seed I can safely say the BEST tasting weed I've ever grown is Tres Sister from Topdawg and White Fire from Ograskal.

The tastes are almost identical in those two strains, but the best white fire pheno I got has an intensive after-taste that lingers for ages on the tongue. Something I didnt get from the Tres but probably that only means I didnt get luckier with the phenos I found.

Both of those strains are also among the most potent I've smoked , with white fire (same pheno I mentioned before) winning slightly in the potency department as well. However yield is WAY higher in the Tres, if you're looking for that too.

B

BasementGrower

OGKush xNL . with a Spicey Lemony Kushy Earthy Smell/Taste that lingers in ur mouth an nose for a while. proly some of the tastiest buds from end to end in a joint. all the way down to the last hit.. tastes amazing..

for me I like buds that the smell transfers over well to taste..

also have Dinafems - DIESEL.... which to me the pheno I have is deff nothing like ECSD OR SD .. its more like Lemon Lime Kushy Fuely Wierdness for a DIESEL! but by far one of the TASTIEST Strains ive come to smoke..

I honestly wish breeders would give more info on the plants used to make the strains.. !!!!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pure Kush would maybe be the tastiest I had. Several that are really good: Panama Red from ACE, SAD from Sweet Seeds, GDP.

I do not smoke for taste hardly at all, buzz is mostly what I am concerned with. If the smoke tastes like turds, then that is a problem.

bigbag

Veteran
old Texada Timewarp clone from it's heyday in the early 90's...BC south coast, organic outdoor ;)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran

are you craven or are you just passing off his pics as your own?

i recognize those "proppin floppy sours" pictures anywhere.

on topic the best weed i can say i've ever tasted would have to be my own misha, first time i grew her, cinnamon toast crunch in flavor and smell. now i'm sifting through all the seeds i made trying to find that taste and smell again.

2nd - infinity places are
- grapefruit Delight
- some pineapple tasting weed we used to get in the chi back in the mid 90's.

and thats about it.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
^^^^^^^^2nd that
JW hit it on the head.
ill even throw in the clone only orange kush I grew up on cuz 15 years later I can still taste it
Relentless been running that I am quite envious!

blastfrompast

Veteran
I'm going to say

My 1999 DJ short Blueberry...out of 20 beans, found one that yielded for shit....but from the first toke to the last it tasted grape hubba bubba bubble gum....The buds went a nice purple tinge when finished properly too...

I miss her ever time I take a hoot....Damn LEO's

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
The one jar I kept going to for...until it was empty...was a run of Chocolope I did (long before that strain was "over done" in So Cal) that flowered for 100 days. Four words describes it all: "Hershey Kisses" and "overripe melon".

That line of chocolope was very good to me, and rarely did the plants show autumn colors at harvest...so I picked a hearty one, changed her routine to run "three digits" and bulked her up accordingly. In those days, I ran chocolopes 55-60 days--so, this plant at 100 days was strictly personal. Oh yeah, the few samples I shared--I recall muttering "bet you can't grow something like this"...and no one has since, at least not that I am aware of.

Moral of the story--do not be afraid to bulk up a favorite and run her long...do it cuz you can--not cuz you have to.

Cheers!

jm420

Veteran
are you craven or are you just passing off his pics as your own?

i recognize those "proppin floppy sours" pictures anywhere.

on topic the best weed i can say i've ever tasted would have to be my own misha, first time i grew her, cinnamon toast crunch in flavor and smell. now i'm sifting through all the seeds i made trying to find that taste and smell again.

2nd - infinity places are
- grapefruit Delight
- some pineapple tasting weed we used to get in the chi back in the mid 90's.

and thats about it.
I was wondering the same thing.usaually i get some kind of pm when cravens around lol

jm420

Veteran
best tasting weed hands down was the christmas tree weed we used to get in the 80's Ive been hunting for years and havnt found anything remotely close in seed form

Chillb

Awesome stuff guys n gals, keep it coming :) The taste of cannabis is very important ... even over the high ... and especially over the appearance ... at least it is to me.

Some of the flavor I was impressed were:

Pineapple Punch (The Flying Dutchman) Fruity candy flavor
Mountain Jam (Chimera) Candy blueberry skunk muffin flavor.
Bogbubble (BOG) 1 pheno was a candy bubblegum flavor, so delishous.
Superskunk (Sensi) Hashy candy skunky goodness.

There were many other strains that were tasty but these four had the aroma
that made me weak in the knee.

I also had few strong sour type strains like the lemony OG, sour diesel.
I just do not care for the sour flavor. I prefer sweet candy hashy flavor and taste.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Awesome stuff guys n gals, keep it coming :) The taste of cannabis is very important ... even over the high ... and especially over the appearance ... at least it is to me.

why not just smoke flavored cigarettes then?

imho

high>taste/smell>loooks

I

icon

my choices that i have & love
afghans - deepchunk,lapis mnt
orange/tangerine - dc x calio
lemon - citral
mango - mandala#1
strawberry - lung candy#1

Chillb

Had Afghani #1 long time ago ... it'd be nice to taste something like that again ... good thing Deep Chunk is on my "must try" list ...

Also had Romulan when it originally came out, that was quite unique and strong tasting at the time, somewhat spicy ...