What's new

Favorite Stoned Songs

I Used To Grow

I have a few favorite songs I like to listen to when I'm blazed out on the chronic. Prolly my favorite group to listen to while stoned is Outkast. They're good storytellers and get your imagination going. Their lyrics make you think.

Here's my favorite Outkast tune that I jam while I'm stoned. Da Art of Storytellin Part 1 is pretty good too.

"Da Art of Storytellin' (Part 2)"

[Andre Benjamin]
Yea yea yea yeah yah yo
Baby did you hear that yea baby I heard it too
Look out the window golly the sky is electric blue
Mamma Earth is dyin and cryin because of you
Rainin cats and jackles all shackles disintegrate, to residue
Silly mortals haven't a clue
as to what the fuck is goin on
I'm on the telephone, dialin the Dungeon
"Hello?" This Dre, bring the MP and the SP
Meet me at the center of the earth and travel carefully
Baby grab the baby cause baby it ain't much time
Mamma Earth is tossin and turnin and that's our sign
Omega Nigga IFO's are landin in Decatur
Hope I'm not over your head but if so you will catch on later
Play the track, guess she could not take it anymo'
Rapin her heavenly body like a hoe, coochie so'
from niggaz constantly fuckin her never lovin her never showin
appreciation bustin nuts in her face when they done

[Big Boi]
The sky is fallin nobody ballin they done gave back they guns
for some tickets to the playoffs but the Hornets they won
Nigga we SLUM, kept all the guns, I gotta protect my family
I drove the biggest thing at the house
cause I knew they'd try to ram me, but I'm stabbing
Makin a path on expressways, the best way I know how
Up in the sky, East-West, no clouds
Him comin now, fuck that money now, I ask my honey how
she feeling and is Jordan okay, yeah yeah she's chillin
We should be in the Dungeon shortly
Ain't nobody on they porch see
Approachin the final exit
I'm thinkin I see four horsies but I don't though
Nigga you WON'T know, until it's on ya
I put that on my dope boys from A-Town to California
All the weed smell like ammonia
but at the Dungeon I know they smokin
Writin the raps and doin the beats to make this last recording
Fuck abortion, I got in the booth to run the final portion
The beat was very dirty and the vocals had distor-TION [echoes]

[sung in a low voice over and over]
All's well, nothing's well

Rattrap

U can't beat Pink floyd - comfortably numb. Every time i hear it i want to reach for a spliff even if i'm half cut.

Not my favourite, but the other day after smoking some I browsed through the channels, Gwen Stefani's Luxurious music video was on... This song has a very sexy soundscape, so I stayed there to listen. Well after a while I realised that the song was about growing pot! :canabis:

Just listen to the lyrics:
Cha-ching, cha-ching, we're loaded and we're not gonna blow it
Cha-ching, cha-ching, we're hooked up with the love cause we grow it
Cha-ching, cha-ching, we got hydroponic love and we're smokin'
Cha-ching, cha-ching, we burn it, you and I, we are so lit

Rellikbuzz

For those who love the mental oddity of Pink Floyd but also love a heavier sound, then there is only one choice . . . . .

Fates Warning!!

I Used To Grow

Pink Floyd is pretty good when stoned too..a classic for sure.

I think I got burned out on Floyd one night though. I stayed the night in a dorm room this past September...I was totally stoned...I slept on the couch right in front of the computer...the guy had Pink Floyd songs playing on his computer all night long. It was kinda trippy but I heard all the songs like 20 times that night.

G

I think pink floyd is one of those understood things among this community. I missed the damn Laser Light show last night.

Wow hmmm
Steve Miller Band, KMK, Eagles, oh and you cant beat JIMMY BUFFETT when your stoned or drunk or both.

Last edited:
G

Robin Trower on headphones....

Eric Johnson, Satriani's "Surfing with the Alien," Jeff Beck live with Jan Hammer Group, Jean Luc Ponty, Jean-Michael Jarre "Oxygene," Jeff Wayne's "War of the Worlds," almost anything by Alan Parsons but especially "Tales of Mystery & Imagination."

AbbieDoobie

I think my favorite is Us & Them. I could take bong hit after bong hit while playing that song on repeat. Just so super-relaxing and mellow, I love it.

G

"My Guitar Wants to kill your mama" is sounding good this wake n bake session.
"Willie the Pimp" is next

Last edited:
G

*Sugar Magnolia*

*Sugar Magnolia*

:bongsmi: sugar magnolia, blossoms blooming... head's all empty and I don't care.... saw my baaaby down by the river.... :dance: Knew she'd have to come up soon for air.....

Sweet blossom come on under the willow....We can have high times if you'll abide................. We can discover the wonders of nature
...............Rolling in the rushes down by the riverside:dance:

She's got everything delightful.......She's got everything I need........Takes the wheel when I'm seeing double........Pays my ticket when I speed

She come skimming through rays of violet....She can wade in a drop of dew.....she don't come and I don't follow.........waits backstage while I sing to you..... :dance:

She can dance a Cajun rhythm..:dance:.....Jump like a Willys in four wheel drive:jump:................She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
:bis:She can make happy any man alive...daa daadddaaa

Sugar magnolia.........Ringin' that blue bell....................Caught up in sunlight
........Come on out singing.........I'll walk you in the sunshine
...............Come on honey, come along with me:friends:

She's got everything delightful........She's got everything I need.....A breeze in the pines in the summer night moonlight.........Crazy in the sunlight yes indeeeeeed

Sometimes when the cuckoo's crying............When the moon is halfway down
Sometimes when the night is dying.........I take me out and I wander round
I wander round...dooodaddoooo....Sunshine daydream
Walk you the tall trees...Going where the wind goes...Blooming like a red rose:bis: Breathing more freely......Light out singing.....I'll walk you in the morning sunshine.........Sunshine daydream.........Walk you in the sunshine......... :ying:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yea.... my favorite stoned song, fer sure.............. :D oh, you didn't ask for me to sing it?... :redface: oopss....

KingRalph

well there are a good many, y'all hit a bunch with the outkast n sugar magnolia n marley and yes of course floyd. okay now as far as songs you can just really let go in and flow with are ... Jimi Hendrix - 1983 (A Merman I Should Turn To Be) ... and for all ya floyd fans here is a guaranteed floatation song ... Pink Floyd - Orb Remix 1 - Shine On You Crazy Diamond ... the ambient trance group The Orb does an incredible job. hehe but afroman's on now :p

G

Originally Posted by Rattrap
U can't beat Pink floyd - comfortably numb. Every time i hear it i want to reach for a spliff even if i'm half cut.

Conquistador said:
i'm with this guy.
yyeeaaa..... that is one of those songs.... i'm wif him too... :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MsG!!!...you have a wonderful voice!! :woohoo: ...sing any time you want!...I wish I could carry a tune longer then a nano second! lol ....sing away MsG!!! :wave: :joint:

the face of hash!! :yummy:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Those are all some very excellent selections, i believe i hit the pinnacle of existence one lovely morning in old A'dam listening to Stella Blue through my head phones and smoking it through my pipe, which i might add is parked at Gypsys shop for safe keeping awaiting my return. Other things i like to listen to when herbally enhanced are the usual classics, floyd, crimson, hendrix, srv, and of course you cant go wrong with Frank Zappa, Joes garage is always a good choice.

peace -fb

Latest posts

Latest posts