What's new

Favorite growroom accessories

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
0912_hrbp_15_z+craftsman+rolling_mechanics_seat.jpg

This is my favorite growroom accessory - a rolling mechanic's chair. It allows one access to every nook, corner, and necessary tool without having to get up. What do you guys like?

Simon

P

PastorJ

picture.php

I love my Green, LED, Hands free light. Great for working. Very handy. I dig yr chair too!

E

EvilTwin

Hi Guys,
I use a similar mechanics chair and it's so useful...especially the tool tray underneath.

Also have some bonzai shears that are extremely useful.
ET

addendum: Figured I better add a picture since everyone else has. The big shears fit my huge hands nicely and I have another pair that has longer handles. Will handle even a large stem at harvest. The tiny ones are very handy for the occasional pruning or clipping and I have several pairs so I can always lay my hands on one.

Attachments

• shears.JPG
    shears.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 7

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
Very cool stuff all around. Where can I get one of those hands-free green LED lights?

Simon

P

PastorJ

I got mine at H20 Grow supply. :) Their web page is under construction at the moment but should be back up shortly.

C

Cheeb

I've found these things to be very handy around the grow room.
I use these to hold my hose into my barrel reservoir while it fills up.

92874.gif

also like these little power switcher units. Its a on/off key fob which controls an outlet.

supermanlives

Veteran
^^^^i have them clamps too.many usen in my growroom. does a sterio count?? my plants like ozzy,judas priest and iron maiden as much as i do.

S

sparkjumper

I have a little fluke 62 lazer thermometer which is a great accessory for getting ambient or canopy temps.My best accessory by far is my co2 burner and controller for flower thats for sure

Sleepy

Veteran
the vaporizer...

thermometer/barometer...

pH meter...

spring loaded fiskars...

sturdy gallon jugs to lug water...

S

sparkjumper

Cool mist humidifier during veg to act as a natural spidermite deterrent

nnep

PH meters are one of those things that will offer big return for you buck. I guess that's my essential.

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
31l-PvtUEHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

OK, so it's my second favorite. :hide:

I started using Fiskars (5 Inch) Soft-touch scissors after my last outdoor run ~6 years ago. We had a bumper harvest, 3 days of trimming. My hand literally bled from the ear (of the scissors) rubbing against the thumb joint. That's when I found these and haven't gone back.

Simon

M

medi-useA

I've found these things to be very handy around the grow room.
I use these to hold my hose into my barrel reservoir while it fills up.

92874.gif

also like these little power switcher units. Its a on/off key fob which controls an outlet.

Got a name for th@ remote gizmo...or a possible addy?:)

muA

C

Cheeb

Got a name for th@ remote gizmo...or a possible addy?

muA
no name for the gizmo remote - but I do like that one.

I actually found it at Big Lots for $10. Big Lots is a discount store if your not familiar.

Try googling or ebaying "remote outlet control" and it should turn up plenty of products that do the same thing. Some are cheap and bulky looking which is why I like this one I got from big lots...went back for more and I've never found them again.

I've used the below one with zero problems. I've actually never had to change the battery in this unit. It takes a 9v I believe vs. the key fob which takes a smaller battery.
P12455971.jpg

nnep

What is the point of a remote control outlet? I can't think of a single growing use, besides maybe turning on a fan from the bed upstairs lol