What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite free game downloads for phones and tablets

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love these games for nostalgic reasons but hated that they wanted $20 for an old ass game. That is until i started playing the free final fantasy app. $20 gets you practically nothing on the free app. Only 5 star characters are useful and are good enough to beat the harder content. Rolling for a 5 star is about 1 in a hundred odds. And for $139.99 You can get 32 rolls. It's insane. But now $20 for for an old ff game doesn't seem too bad lol.

I forgot to mention the old ones aren't free. I hate the new "freemium" model where they get you to pay for in game content. The old ones have a price, but you can get many hours of enjoyment from them.

My favorites are 3, 5, and Final Fantasy Dimensions. Dimentions is a newer game made in the old style like the earlier ones.

Latest posts

Latest posts