What's new

Favorite food while Stoned?

JamesB0ng

After I torch up the B0ng I enjoy eating some Maryjane.

Attachments

• user144320_pic369995_1272996477.jpg
    user144320_pic369995_1272996477.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 12

gronko

A slice of toast, buttered, 1 banana cut into thin slices on top. covered with fine grated cheese and a good dribble of honey.

Also accompanied by a slice of toast with vegemite and grated cheese.

:gday:

icred

Here is a sandwich that my grandparents started making for my parents, during the depression, which has carried on in our family to this day. This is pure family "comfort food" and is always accompanied by a few old stories during family events.

- Grated fresh carrot between peanut butter and mayonnaise.
- or Lettuce between peanut butter and mayonnaise.

Most people this this sounds terrible but I tell you the carrot one's awesome so don't knock it until you try it! Also it is funny to have a family event where there are some new out-laws/spouses/victims that see all the family eating these and then working up their courage to do so. Truly peer pressure at it's best.

------
We also have a family dessert. We stew rhubarb with some vanilla extract & brown sugar for a few hours. Later, when serving, re-heat the stewed rhubarb and pour over vanilla ice-cream.

Another thing you can do with stewed rhubarb is to add vodka and some tequila and freeze it into a slushy and serve as a Margarita. You know you have the right amount of alcohol when it won't freeze. ;-)

olsmokey

Chicken fajitas loaded up with peppers and onions, as hot as I can bear & A cold Lager Lime.

Coffee and chocolate to finish :)

...right now please.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Whatever I can find in the cupboards/fridge or freezer.

Best is toast with a thin layer of tomato puree spread on it topped with grated cheese. Then grilled...sometimes I add onions and garlic.

T

tokinafaty420

fruit, its tastey and takes care of cottonmouth all in one bite. :joint:

If I'm really stoned and need something heavier for my stomach, I'll turn to white bread w/ peanut butter and banana smashed together. That'll fill any void in your stomach.

snaggy-

buttered toast with parmesan cheese.

Ice cream from Thrifty.

Pizza, bbq wings, and salad is a bad, but tasty stoner meal.

If I just want something to drink then nothing beats a slurpee.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
one bag of tortilla chips
and
avocado dip (1 avacado + juice from 2 limes + tomato or two + cilantro + onion + garlic : chop everything fine add black beans + corn)

BTW about sweet things:

New research from a Japanese team reveals that marijuana directly affects the cells in the taste buds which detect sweet flavours - Endocannabinoids selectively enhance sweet taste.

Yoshida et al studied mice, and recorded the electrical signals from the chorda tympani (CT), which carries taste information from the tongue to the brain.

They found that injecting the mice with two chemicals, 2AG and AEA, markedly increased the strength of the signals produced in response to sweet tastes - such as sugar, or the sweetener saccharine. However, neither had any effect on the strength of the response to other flavours, like salty, bitter, or sour. Mice given endocannabinoids were also more eager to eat and drink sweet things, which confirms previous findings.

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2009/12/15/0912048107.full.pdf+html

What is the one thing you crave most often when baked? My personal one is young chow fried rice, The kind thats loaded with meat, shrimp etc. I crave it every time i get high, What food do you crave the most when the munchies strike?

:canabis:

i smash strawberry cheese cake when i get the muchies for sure i keep it on hand 24/7