What's new

Favorite basketball player

G

geminibud

of yesteryear........Jordan/Bird/robertson/pistol pete.

Now............Kobe(scoring 80 points with todays' defensive players is more impressive to me than a certain someones 100 point game from back in the day when there was mostly white boys being clumsy at best on D)
Steve nash/Mr assist as I call him.
Lebron James for obvious reasons,and Amare when he's healthy is unstoppable.

PEACE

G

geminibud

Lune TNS said:
Right now....

profile_kevin_garnett350650.jpg

I have them winning the title this year and next......what a team they have in boston now.

PEACE

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
backwoodburner said:
If he could have been less than a one man show he could have kept some great players around him and really made a push in the east a couple of years with the sixers.

I would like to no what great players, the 76ers had that he ran out with his one man show. They never gave him anything to play with ever. If he didnt shoot, who would off?

If you like iverson check this yahoo video out.

http://explore.yahoo.com/reebokframed/

My favorite player is kobe, back in the day i would say magic.

Last edited:
he had jerry stackhouse in his prime, and theo ratliff when he was a force in the east on the glass, eric snow at the the point. Raja bell who has been very good in the league. How about Jumbo mutombo....To top it off he was coached by larry brown who is a great coach. He is good...But not MJ good, more like Isaiah thomas good.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
noone remember clyde the glide drexler? and im not talking bout houston glide(well, college maybe) im talking bout trailblazer glide. coolest, smoothest dunks of all time!

iseankimi

Jason Kidd has and always be my favorite player. MJ, enough said. Garnett, man he can play ball. He deserves a ring this year at the very least. The way Boston's going, I wont be surprised to see another dynasty born. Maybe this year, the Lakers/Celtics rivalry will be revived in the finals :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts