What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastest finnishing strains!

nick11

Veteran
Look at mikado, super skunk, afghan, ak 47, bubblegum, sensi star.. list goes on. Stick with something indica dominant.

sometimes if you have a strain dialed in with no problems you will find that i will take a short time to flower especially when dealin with clones. When a breeder advertises flow time it is just a logical guess or a guess based upon what they have tryed. Longer flow times is not a god measure of makin a plant potent everone is different.

UncleBuck

flat5th... last I heard sacred seeds was legit... it's best to buy from them in person tho because they don't answer emails & their customer service sucks... prices are a bit on the high side, but if they still have authentic bog gear, it might be worth the extra... good luck & let us know how it turns out!

F

flat5th

Uncle Buck, thanks for the validation!

I just ran across BOG's last post here (10/2008) where he said all of his seeds were distributed to Toronto and somewhere else. I am driving up to Toronto to visit Sacred Seeds in person. So I am extra excited now! I can't wait to have serious BOG strains going. It's my reward for learning so much in my first year of growing. hahaha.

Of course we'll also be picking up a pack of serious seeds Chronic.

man, now I can't wait for my trip.

Fifth.

Ganico

Veteran
About 15 years ago Positronics carried something called "Sk1 bred for earliness". I think it also said "hand pollinated by the Skunkman" on the pack. A friend of mine in Northern California got fat off of that line and was all wrapped up by early September each year while the rest of us sat around and sweated it out for several more weeks. The smell/flavor was full-on pinaple. I wonder what ever happened to that one.

I think the The Flying Dutchman have a pineapple skunk line

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk
7-8 weeks
7287fotos_019-med1.jpg

same girl,same bucket :D
7287P1010182-med1.jpg

Q

qanabose

WOW Raco!,

Love your specimen! Was it vigorous in veg?
Certainly a good recommendation. Is Deep CHunk still available these days?

QB

Tarantula-1

Almost all Brothers Grimm lines finish quick (50-60 days): C99, A11, Ice Princess, Rosetta Stone. Check Joey Weed periodically, although F2s pop up in other places too. Cannacopia has C99 and A11 crossed to Deep Chunk; available and cheap.

Speaking of Deep Chunk (and its crosses), they likewise finish fast. Best DC hybrid I ever tasted was done in 46 (I suspect it was an anomaly, though).

Almost any NL or Skunk-derived strain will finish before 65 days - often well before.

Last edited:

xcrispi

Nor Cal Daddys Girl = G13 x NL/C99 .
Some of the frostiest shit I've seen in a long time and done in 49-53 days .
Crispi

neongreen

Veteran
Pukeberry is the quickest, clone only, good luck huntin it down took me forever. You can chop her at day 42.

There were seeds once, I guess. Mebeanboy was the original holder of the Pukeberry cut. I saved some quotes from the old CW forum:

GF is an Mostly Indica happy, mellow, nice pain control, functional high.

Pukeberry (what we used to call our Grapefruit) is a *very* up non-racing sativa dominate strain that smells/tastes and has many of the same charectoristics of plain GF but it will lift you a cpl inches of the ground.

Mango [BX3] is a backcrosse Mostly indica dom. plant we have had and actively bread for years that has a mellow functional high with good pain relief trates. It is good for PMS and as such a lot of ladies have favored this train. It grows with a very sativa looking plant with fluffy golf ball buds on many branches and a 200-250 mm main cola.

GFM is a cross of Pukeberry and Mango [BX3] it has not been backcrossed 3x it is an F1 cross that we made trying to get a transparent male cross for our 'Pukeberry Female Only Clone'. We now hold a very nice GFM female clone that is a 90+% Pukeberry dom plant. We no longer use the GFM male that we kept around for a while.

We are tempted to change the name on GFM to Pukeberry Punch to keep it out of GF confusion. If ppl have an opinion on this we would dig feedback.

We will offer many of the F1 crosses about to hit the baord as S1's
early next year. These F1's that are pending the auction are the stock that we pulled many for our current keeper clone moms from. We are letting them go cheap because of the fact that we wont need to search for males for future generations. Plus they will prolly just rot if left around to long

Our understanding is that Vic GF seeds are a cross of GFCloone to a BB dad. All his seeds called GF F1 are made of this cross. Some of his other crosses like GF coctail was GF Clone x C99 (we are pretty sure that is how it went). He sold of a bunch of beans as F1's and then ppl made F2's like Bilbo Baggins (of which we own a few pcks) now his are (GF x BB) x (GF x BB) head spinning yet?

Our GF (now) is a amalgam of a few GF cuts and select males from seeds of a cpl different sources. We arent aware of many ppl working on the GF line by itself right now. We see lots of ppl breeding it into things, but not trying to make a nice straight seedline that is mostly truebreeding and easy to grow. That is what we have been doing for years now, however the last year has been vary medically trying for us but yet at the same time a lot of opportunities have popped up in different GF stock to try out. If we had 8 arms and 3 good rounds we will have some really nice seeds coming down the pipe here soon.

We think that GFB, though understandable is more confussion than its worth. Almost noone has a clone only GF to breed with right now so the GFB is almost implied.

We feel now that our Pukeberry is a GF x Unknown sativa instead of BB. It wins hands down on side by side smoke test in 9 of 10 ppl.

Mebeanboy offered this mix for a short while, which includes some pukeberry backcrosses (effectively). I still have a pack or 2 in the fridge. One day I'll try them...

Grapefruit Suprise -MBB- MBY.10

This is a combination of some of our different GF and Pukeberry crosses. The mothers were GFM, Pukeberry and GF. The fathers were Orange Spice F1, GF, GFM, and C99 F1. Some real beauties to be had in this round.

As a general rule these will all finish in about 45 days with the OS crosses going a few days more. There are 77 packs available right now, and more if ppl eat them all up.

Packed in 10 packs

As for fast finishers, Blowfish is deadly @ 45 days (done outdoors), if you can find it... :joint:

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I'm about to connect with one of these strains from BOG. Anyone have any experience or suggestions? I'll be going up north to get them in about a month.

Bogbubble
A pure bubblegum that was selected to be our first strain. The smell is all bubblegum and the smoke is very smooth. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A long lasting and happy high. This mostly indica is a large yielder indoors that produces the stickiest buds you can imagine. From my tried and true BOGBG#3 Mother Plant. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

BoggleGum
My BOGBubble was crossed with Northern Lights #5. A hardy vegger that is easy to grow. This strain resists mold and has almost no odor. New growers will find this incredibly easy to grow.Doesn't ever lose its Flavor... Tastes like Grape bubblegum!! Delicious candy with a soft smoke and a "Creeper Stone" sure to please all. Chosen from my finest genetics. Flowers in 44 - 48 days.

Sour Bubble BX3
A very unusual bubblegum derived from my Bogbubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain. Sour Bubble promises to be my best medical strain to date. Flowers in 49-55 days

BlueMoonRocks
For Blueberry Lovers… Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Flowers in 50 - 55 days.

Thanks!
Fifth.

BOG's genetics were so fucking good. I miss them. I miss BOG. I love you BOG.

E

Empathy

Hey Cannacopia was mentioned. Where can i find their lines? Man i want BOG seeds. Lifesaver sounded sooo good and it looked darn good aswell.

Thanks everyone for their input so far! im researching hard on the info you have given me!

Emps

That would be flower time :D

I had a bubba kush cross grown in an aero system that showed 20-30% amber trichs in 38 days. That was a clone a received from a friend in St Louis. Damn tasty stuff too. Tops were huuuge. You almost could see them grow. Incredible stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am trying to find some strains that will go that quick from seed to harvest. I might even just try getting some pure ruderalis and crossing that with some durban or swazi.

Hemp Depot ha some C99 seeds offered by North American Breeders. They also offer the UBC Chemo strain heavy indica. The chemo seeds are listed at $50 for 20 seeds. Cheers

edit to above. The C99 seeds are offered by Kingdom Seeds and the price is $70 for 20 seeds. Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts