What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

faster hair growth question?

alaskan

Google/youtube "the peanut butter solution"
I know it involved peanut butter and flies, but that's all I can really remember

Lone Wolf

Veteran
hey yukon, hazy lady is right...

stop bustin nuts and your hair will grow back!!!

that includes masterbating...

also, as you mentioned, lotsa protein... also avoid wearing HATS...

i know all of this first hand because in my teens I would masterbate 3x a day and noticed my receding hairline, then eventually did more research and found out that the hormones and testosterone that is stored in your body for hair and nail growth is dispersed when you ejaculate...

long story short, i found a lady, and she fullfilled me sex drive to the point where i dont need it 3x a day... and I now have a full hair of head

NOKUY

Veteran
well the hat thing is a myth...i know that cuz i wore hats all my life, and still have tons of hair.

the masterbation thing umm...i dont know....probably doesnt matter... i get plenty of play.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

don't wanna hijack this one but it does somehow mate up w/your
'renting a room out' thread, rent out a room & you'll likely be pullin'
out your hair. you need to create a symbiosis or a flow of sorts in
your life, the Yin and Yang of it all.......

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Imo 10-12 inches a year is enough. More than likely instead of getting it to grow faster your going to end up with shit like Seth Brundlefly back hair and Sasquatch crotch.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
There's really no way you can "make" your hair grow faster. Perhaps as long as you keep it healthy, you'll be able to keep more of the hair that you already have.

And just don't think about it.
Anyway, you're lucky to have such fast hair growth!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Wonder Woman makes mine grow...

128678193456801367.jpg