What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fast, easy, stable Indica from Seeds

moondawg

well i'm quite serious about the CBD issue.
CBD is the natural counterpart of THC and it is of great importance to reduce the risk of a cannabis induced affective disorder (e.g. shizophrenia)

ok, i have no possibility to test the strains i would possibly grow for its CBD content so all i have are breeder descriptions and reviews.
Of course a plant is an organic product and every plant has a different mixture of psychoactive ingredients. (thc:cbd:cbn ratio)

what now ? :tumbleweed:

Yesum and Sutra handed out the best advice you'll get. MLI is one quality buzz. Paranoia, excitement, anxiety - she is the anti busy body queen. Lots of relaxation and smiles

But goldhamster, if you smoke enough of any weed for long enough, your going to act a little odd,(eg. Schizophrenia). I smoke a lot and have for a long long time and schizo is something i try to keep topped off all the time. In fact, I'm feeling a little normal right now so i think ill burn one!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
try looking at the CBD crew line fx. Critcal Mass or Nordle... or go for Auroa Indica from Nirv... Black delight from DP and Night queen also from DP or more interresting Pamir Gold.. same bank... Duga Mata or Allkush from Paradies just to name a few

I'll second that, nice, easy to grow, uniform plants. Good stuff.

TeenHippy

Rasta Seeds out of Spain pride themselves on trying to achieve 1/1 ratio of THC/CBD I believe "DanceHall" is there signature strain believe it won past two years at Spanabis double blind competition never grown it or smoked but few out of state friends have and love it for calm laid back high and for pain

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it suitable for indoors (homebox xs, 150w) ?
is MLI homogen ?

Yes and yes. These are the last round of indoor MLI, they did go 77 days of flower though.

Point of no Return by Mandala and Yumboldt by Sagamartha are 2 indicas I will try next. PNR is 35 bucks too. Gonna do Bubba 76 as well.

I am just harvesting Peyote Purple and Grandaddy Purple will know more in a few weeks. The purples have a rep for calming effects. One of the terpenes involved with the color, or that is what I remember reading.

I have no experience with high cbd strains so can not say with certainty on what you should do. I do know MLI keeps me calm with regular smoking, good enough for me.:dance013:

Last edited:

thegambler

sounds nice but it's 40% sativa :thinking:

the only strain i am experienced with is sweet seeds black domina aka S.A.D and its 90% indica.

i'm afraid 40% sativa will trigger racy heart and panic

and again: will cbd-crew seeds with thc-CBD ratio 1:1 give you a buzz ?

Not racey or anxiety producing at all. Starts in the head, behind the eyes and ends up attacking the body with a full body slam..... just so u know.

blue black = blueberryXblack domina ?

sure? odr just guessing because of the name ?

that would be perfect:
black domina, blueberry, MLI & rhino in one hybrid...fem seeds available.....i'm sold

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Rasta Seeds out of Spain pride themselves on trying to achieve 1/1 ratio of THC/CBD I believe "DanceHall" is there signature strain believe it won past two years at Spanabis double blind competition never grown it or smoked but few out of state friends have and love it for calm laid back high and for pain

As Raco says, it is Reggae Seeds, not Rasta seeds...

Reggae did not intentionally breed a high CBD strain, I think it was a lucky break for Resin Seeds, friends of mine and good people.

What happened was Resin seeds made Cannatonic, but, due to a mix up she was originally incorrectly labelled, now has her correctly attributed parent to a Reggae seeds strain. Cannatonic is the plant that [?first] tested at 6:6 CBD:THC at Spannabis in 2009 in Canna's Gas Chromatography lab.

As far as I am aware, all CBD crew work is based on Resin's Cannatonic strain, their Dieseltonic 7:7 is also excellent, crossed with the Tangerine NYCD from Soma.

To answer the OP, you may like high CBD strains, you may not, CBD is an anti euphoric, hard to describe, you get stoned, but not "high", it makes you much more functional, but still nicely relaxed, try it, but I would recommend growing some "normal" indicas as well.

Off topic as it is not an Indica, but Reggae Seed's Kalijah is fantastic, Blue Heaven x MexicanAfghani, top quality headstash, recommended.

well, flowering and drying takes place in a "homebox XS".
so space is very limited and all plants are thought to be harvested simultaneously.

that is the reason i was asking for a stable indica strain.
do you understand me ?

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Bubba kush s1 from cali connection or socal master kush s1 from pieces genetics those should b perfect for you oh and the white s1 white master white urkel and white fire from OgRaskal would do the trick for sure oh and GDP would be another good one oh and any of alien's gear would be sick all finish at 56 to 63 days and are super dank tahoe alien , crash helmet, and purple alien kush

TeenHippy

Yes RACO is correct my bad (stoner moment) it is Reggae Seeds like I posted I personally have not had any experience with their lines just passing on data on high CBD as for Bubba I've been lucky enough to score some from a Medical state truly top ten in my book and RACO thank you for the correction didn't mean to spread false data

Latest posts

Latest posts