What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theJointedOne

yeah norkali i got those ghuns as well. Bunch of other beans...that is a hidden gem of this place is the bean selection!

S

squirrelfooker

HI im new to this site and live in tehama county. so im not too far away from clearlake but is there a menu i can see before i drive 3 or so hours jus to get there.

There's a collective in downtown corning.
Good karma is worth the drive though. Both have a good selection of meds, but good karma has much better clones. The lake makes for a nice drive as well.

nvthis

THC in Corning is a fledgling dispensary. The med selection is ok. It would be considered very small from an out of towner, but very decent for locals. Tehema county continues their insane inquisition against access for the ill. Hopefully THC can survive the onslaught.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We should be presenting Nancy Botwin this spring which is an excellent Purple Romulan.. havent seen "the white."

T

theJointedOne

i just said whats up to her, she was doing well, getting a new bigger container to mother out

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Hey ladies just wanted to show off a few pictures of the Red Dragon indoor I was telling you about a while back...I can bring a cut or two for you ladies if you want, just let me know.

JTR.jpg

RedDragon1.jpg

RedDragon2.jpg

Oh and the fan leaves cure to a blue not purple hue.

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Norkali

i just said whats up to her, she was doing well, getting a new bigger container to mother out

Jointed, You da man! You totally just reminded me about the Kali Mist too...:yes: New room is coming together nicely and I am close to being able to pop some beans and actually do them justice!

T

theJointedOne

right on good luck norkali, those are f'2s so you should find a range of pheno's im sure there is one in there suited for indoor

I would like to see that red dragon around gkg for sure!!! That stuff looks nice. UP how was the yield? looks great.

peace

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Thanks General and to answer you JointedOne, the yield was minimal, but for various reasons. One was because she was just a tester to see if she was worth keeping, two it was flowered only two days after roots showed only about 6"-7" tall at the time. Oh it also never made it out if a half gallon container. Ended up being about a foot and a half tall,(so the stretch is x2 then some) with around a 20 gram yield, but of the highest echelon medicine. Next time around she'll be filling up a room, trained and supercropped, in a bigger container, flower longer, get flushed longer, and hopefully yield much much more.

Red Dragon more than likely will be coming up on the Jan 9th cup. PM me for details.

Until then..Good Karma all around.

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Looking forward to the 10th! I will have to put up some palm frond walls on the raft to keep toasty on the trip over, I am sure it will be worth it!

T

theJointedOne

right on, cant wait to see everyone there. Thinking of entering some sugar kush but i know whatever it is it has to be GREAT to compete. Oooohhh i cant wait.

it sounds like another battle of lake county's finest.. You know ill be there with my elite arsenal.. i have a new secret weapon the "h2c white" so around up your troops...

the General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts