What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need to be a member to participate in the Good Karma Cup and to vend at the market. You are welcome to come in and join and find out how the vending works as we are accepting new members.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I won't be able to make it this time. Got so much work going on right now and I'm just to bogged down with work. I will be getting Rowdy some goodies soon. I know Rowdy, I've been saying I'm going to drop in. Just been so busy, but will be by sometime beginning of this week. I'll have some goodies for everyone to enjoy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful time and best of luck to those entering the contest. Have a safe drive and becareful on the way home. Wish I could make it, but maybe next time.
Take care,
BG
Oh bummer.. this news makes me sad.

jbleezy

Hey rowdy how have you been, I haven't had the time to make the trip, I recently got laid off work and been takin care of my mom she's been having health problems, last time I talked to u I asked if u could save me a gob-9 and I ended not makin it and I just wanted to appologize for not showin up, my moms doin better know and I was wondering If it's ok if I could attend the event on October 10th and enter the challenge. If u could get ahold of a headband and/or bannana goo, i would greatly appreciate it, thank u for everything and I hope to see u and the crew on the 10th

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We were just wondering about you.. Sorry to hear that your mom was ill.
We would love to see you for the cup event and I wanna hear an update on the Shrom. :joint:

jbleezy

Thank u so much rowdy I can't wait till saturday, I turned that shrom into a mother it's so healthy, I only have a couple rooted but I have a big healthy mother I can take cuttings from if u want any I don't think I can get roots in time but I could bring the cuttings. looks and smells like some frosted trainwreck very strong and the buds are swellin up and formin nicely with great bud/leaf ratio. they will be done on the 15th I wanna pick one early so I can show you. The blue dreams turned out with hudge fruity blueberry smelling nugs one of my favorites. See u saturday thank u rowdy

nomaad

Veteran
hey guys. i am going to try and make it one of these weeks. i would really like to, but you know how it is this time of year... can't stray too far from home for too long without getting very anxious.

is the address and time info the same as posted on the first page of the thread?

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Address is good (been updated).
Hope Rowdy doesn't mind me answering some of these post, I know she is got to be swamped getting ready for the cup!
Lots of places to eat, nice 'Ty Food' place was next door, I think they moved down the street.
Always has at least five or more strains, sometimes dozens!
See u'll Saterday!!

Last edited:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I love these 'vendors' trying to make deals from afar over the internet.. Yr' Killing me... haha...

nomaad

Veteran
Happy Garden. Its a standout for lake county. Bay Area quality on the thai. (phad see ew is excellent) Can't speak for the chinese. I am from NYC and the west coast chinese doesn't hold a candle... with a few exceptions.

S

squirrelfooker

Some updates on strains picked up from gkg. I could also use some help identifying some of them, I mixed them up. The possibilities are lemon kush, violator kush, and purple erkle x sour bubble. If anyone has an idea which they are, I would appreciate it.

Billygoat

For those of you wanting seeds. I made a drop today. Rowdy was out, but I did talk to her on the phone and she knows seeds are there. If your looking for some nice crosses. This is what I dropped off. Sorry, I won't be there for the weekend event. I have way to much going on and wish I could make it. Have fun everyone and wish I was there.
Take care,
BG

5 packs each

Arcata Wreck BX1 (e-32 x OE)
Bubba Express (Bubba Kush x OE)
Oriental Express (e-32 x Thai)
Mendo Express (Mendo Purp x OE)
Razorback (HOG x OE)
The Guhn (Headband x OE) Regual Headband, not 707.

I don't know what they will be selling them for, but I'm sure they will be priced nicely. I'm sure Rowdy will just in and inform everyone.

If you haven't been by Good Karma in a while. They had a very nice selection of Med's. You might want to stop on by. It was slow, and a nice time to pop on in and get some med's or clones and shoot the shit with the very nice staff. I know I love stopping by when I get the time. Always super nice to me and always talking good stuff.

Thanks for the warm welcome GK staff. Nice seeing you all again.
Take care,
BG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts