What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
sweet, does anyone know if the websites menu is up to date?

what are some fav strains|? im going down there to get some clones and bud today so i am just wondering whats good

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
i ended up with gdp x urkle, black dom, og kush, chem dog, and headband and 1 more i forgot, there is only 1 chem dog left it might be gone now...

edit: also got dj short flo

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i ended up with gdp x urkle, black dom, og kush, chem dog, and headband and 1 more i forgot, there is only 1 chem dog left it might be gone now...

edit: also got dj short flo

Real nice picks yo, I ALMOST got the flow but went with something else for some reason. Any info on the Pineapple punch?

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Real nice picks yo, I ALMOST got the flow but went with something else for some reason. Any info on the Pineapple punch?

i didnt see it down there but they have different stuff every day they said...

any information on the specifics on any of the strains i picekd up?

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pineapple Punch is skunk #1 crossed with the real mccoy from Flying Dutchmen.
The Green Crack is not one I have ever grown. So far that vendor has had very reliable clones but hey sometimes shit happens. I'm not familiar with Green Crack myself so I cant say but I have certainly seen different growers take the same clones and have great variation in the way they grew and in the finished product.

im pretty sure you picked up GDP x Bubba or Burkle, That cut is a great commersh clone. I think DJ Shorts FLo is tight looking, Crazy Composer grew it and it looks off the hook

T

theBluntedOne

I would love to see a description of the strains provided by the club that runs this market. The website is goodkarmagrowers.com and they seem to have some bomb starins. i know that the market offers some real genetics as well.

it would be real nice to see the info (outdoor harvest time/big or small yield/taste or high)on

- bezerkle
- pinnaple punch
- headband
- dabney blue
- chemdog

thanks and you guys rock!!!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
My runt green crack at 47 days
picture.php

picture.php

That runt looks like it grew in my cab lol:joint:

what up folks,got me a couple cuts from the market,was just wandering if any one has grown out or have any pix of the ATF,and the Chemdawg, and can anyone tell me what chem it is? thanks folks really excited to grow these out//

its420

I'm running the Chem, they told me it was chem 91...Its friggin awesome
Its a monster and stretcher, go 3 gal min and dont crowd them. fim/top/supercrop/lst away, they are VIGOROUS, lol.

norcalkell

I have the same question as rounders.. I picked up a CD from the market and it growing like crazy. I keeping her as a MOMMY.. What Chem D could it be??

trybud

if its a recent cut its '91 (based on my non expert opinion) stuff gotten earlier could be either or, i have 2 separate cuts from clearlake. the recent one is more potent and stretches more than the 1st one i got (assume its D cuz my 'confirmed' '91 is a stretchy bitch too). hard to tell with so many chem stories and named cuts, a lot of mistakes could be made just on that alone... let me stress that i dont really know shit about chems...just posting my experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.