What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

trybud

good to hear about that kaia kush..i just picked up a clone of that and strawberry creme from LA via ukiah... just picked up the chemdawg from the market. any info as to which one and its growth characteristics?

MediGreen

justalilrowdy said:
Back in the spring I was gifted with a Bubba Urkle aka Bazurkle clone to grow. It is truely a thing of beauty except that its a herm at about 4 weeks into flowering.. just a few bananas down low and you can catch em if you watch close. It finishes very nice and just wonderful medicine.. I have a few clones occassionally free ( its a herm) to whoever wants to do a little mad scientist experiment or to just grow it out and experience the pleasure of the medicine. Send me a pm or contact me thru the website. I have 3 or 4 rooted now.
I would love to get my hands on one. Ill be up on Saturday, can you save one for me?

wick650

I heard that the Coral Reef clone was availble at the farmers market last week or so a go. I've been searching for years to get back the Coral Reef, that strain is amazing.

Did anyone here on the forums pick up a cut of the Coral Reef? Is it a regularly availble clone @ the farmers market? thanks

tdmaker2

Hey Wick...

Hey Wick...

Hey it's APE...I've been to the farmer's market once and met some nice peeps up there. Do you wanna take a road trip with me?

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
second call here for the coral reef!!
would it also be available the day of the swap (sunday?)
thanks

b14z3d

glad to hear you all are still going strong! i must get around to making a little road trip to get some moms. wat do u have in that category?

trybud

whats coral reef? i was offered a clone of it from up there but i know nothing about this stuff. im assuming its something nice with all the 4-10 hour drives being planned.....

Let's get it rockin with the Coral reef...If I can't make it this weekend I think I might be able to get someone else out there.
I hear someone else here on the mag has the CR, and is looking to share, sounds like it's coming back around???

Status
Not open for further replies.