What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mkt Update..

Mkt Update..

The clones we are vending now have all been grown out by the vendors and have been proven to be great quality. The ability of the grower comes in to play after the purchase.. we guarantee the viability for a week and I personally know that mine are rooted before they come to mkt. If they survive for a week I'd say it had good viability when it was purchased and if you have issues beyond that I'd say the growers ability has to come in to play... I've taken some wicked looking clones and made them flourish as I have seen many others do. Like I have said many times the market isnt for everyone. Find what works for you and stick with that. Pics have been posted of our finished products but we cant come and grow it for you.. We have many very successful repeat customers who wouldnt go anywhere else and they drive from all over the state. As for posting the menu.. I dont know what is being vended until the vendors bring them in the door the day of the mkt. So its not possible for me to post whats available from week to week.

The Double Dutch I grew out was the bomb with fat buds.. its leafier than some but very nice quality. Its easier to blame the vendor than yourself and after a certain point its actually on the grower what end results they get. The genetics are there. Alot of folks are out there growing who will never be growers.. We cant distinguish who they might be either. I feel you have to grow something two or three times at least to even get the full potential from it.. you have to get to "know it" and you dont always get the best results the first time around.
The cheese will be arriving at the mkt this spring.
Last weeks mkt was a total sell out and the popularity of the mkt continues... :lurk:
Peace and Keep It Chronic..

Last edited:

doggod

Grape Skunk will be released the end of Feburary.

we should have some Blackgum cuts next weekend. they are Bubblegum and Black Domina crosses. very potent, taste like Jagermiester, light producer. it reacts very well to bush master, which adds at least 25% more harvest. I will try to get a pic of one finishing.

if something from me died, bring it back and it will be replaced. i need the original container, plug, and tag to verify it is from me.

trybud

doggod said:
Grape Skunk will be released the end of Feburary.

we should have some Blackgum cuts next weekend. they are Bubblegum and Black Domina crosses. very potent, taste like Jagermiester, light producer. it reacts very well to bush master, which adds at least 25% more harvest. I will try to get a pic of one finishing.

if something from me died, bring it back and it will be replaced. i need the original container, plug, and tag to verify it is from me.

That replacement policy is exactly like mine(and the way it should be). Clone vendors need to have some accountability of what they are putting out there as far as the babies being healthy and if they cant, they need to keep their gear in their own neighborhoods. Maybe if we ALL treated it like real medicine it could be taken a bit more seriously and not like a tax-free industry...This isn't directed at the market in any way, if i was gurnt i would be going up there to get replacements (maybe different strains?) and give them another chance....sh*t does happen you know

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We guarantee the viability of all clones at the mkt for a week... Who else does that?? If they dont make it you bring them back for a replacement.. We certainly cant be held responsible for some one's lack of growing ability or any mistakes they make or be expected to give them a new batch.. No one does that. I may sell the same strain to 2 people from the same batch of cuttings and their end result may be totally different. Its like anything else if you dont like it dont go there again. I have grown many things I wasnt so pleased with at the end but sure wasnt thinking the club or vendor owed me a replacement. I just didnt buy that strain again. Every one has different taste and thats a good thing. The bottom line is "you can please some of the people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time."

Last edited:

gurnt

Theres not a thing wrong with how I grow .the plant grow,s great but no heirs my other cut look great . I plane to go back BUT IF I CAN TELL WHO THE CUT COME FROM why would I want be rape again ? If the vendor has CRAP it's ease to blame the grower ! Do you have a code for each vendor THE D.D DID NOT DIE I WISH THEY HAD

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have other vendors who have grown out the double dutch with great success and liked it very much as well as still vend it. If you dont personally like it dont grow it again.

Last edited:

gurnt

DOGGOD how can i tell if there your cuts .It seam each vender can post the cut they bring and how to tell it theres . some code would work that would get rid of the crap fast

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you come in and ask for doggod.. If it didnt work for you why come back?? It doesnt sound like you've even been to the market... and if you got cuts in August this past year I dont know how that worked.. the farmers mkt was closed. (I hope you grow better than you spell)

Last edited:

gurnt

I have not been to your new one you post that the vendor would not be there .went to the last few sales you had .I may spell bad but you sell crap! If you are trying to stay in the law it best to buy your clones for the count the ones I got from the other vendors where great it was yours that where a rip off . lying dose help you close after Sept.

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
then dont buy mine.. I dont mind a bit. I have plenty of regulars who love my product. Then we're both happy.

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well your the only complaint I've had on D.D. so that tells me how good you are at growing.. :spank: and as I said I have many repeat customers. You sure wont hurt me... I'm already sold out for next week in orders. Its a free country and I'm happy for you to come and spend your money with any vendor we have... and good growing bro.

Last edited:

gurnt

Not out to hurt you and I am not the only that has a complaint JUST BE CAREFUL .I have always said your plants look good had great roots BUT they did not do what you said. As for my growing I have got .85 gm per Watt off 5 warlock plants with NO leaf in the bud on 400 hps using scrog

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea thats why my orders are sold out with repeat customers for the next few weeks... it speaks for itself.
Peace and Keep It Chronic

Last edited:

gurnt

I don't believe you you lied on the closing date to make it look like i did not get them from you.You have ? credible .I hope your buyer don't come back in 12 weeks as disappointed as some of us . I just hope your mother plant has die President. Bush said the war was not about money are oil it was all about the love

Last edited:

Dootron

Can you give some of us a heads up on whats to come this weekend? I will be heading up there on saturday and hope for some kushhhhhh

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea there should be some Bubba and a few others kush cuts. Friday at noon is the best time and day if you want to get the best selection of cuts as its starting to get busy and we are selling out early so Saturdays its less to choose from. Its also possible to order in advance with a deposit.
I look forward to seeing everyone on Friday and Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.