What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomaad

Veteran
You mean my alien kush/afpak/goo cross? It was hand delivered to me today. While I was not able to make it to the market today (UFC challenge: Nomaad vs. 6HP Gasoline Pump) I did have two visits from to ICMaggers and GKG members in two different places. One brought me that cross you mentioned and the other was supposed to grab me some straigh Alien Kush cuts that were supposedly on the menu.

Thanks for being bros (and my personal shoppers) in my time of need.

As I posted in my thread, I'll be attending the cup unless 1) I drop dead of a heart attack or 2) My crew lynches me.

Is the "Blueberry Haze" Blue Dream or a different cross?

Thank You GKG for another great day....The almond brittle was very nice....A very good selection of medibles.....Very nice selection of clones.....The selection is always best if you get there early for farmers mkt.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Alien Kush on the menu is medicine not clones.. sorry nomaad. We missed you at the market on Saturday. I was really looking forward to a long awaited visit but I know you are very busy.. we will catch up soon. :)

You mean my alien kush/afpak/goo cross? It was hand delivered to me today. While I was not able to make it to the market today (UFC challenge: Nomaad vs. 6HP Gasoline Pump) I did have two visits from to ICMaggers and GKG members in two different places. One brought me that cross you mentioned and the other was supposed to grab me some straigh Alien Kush cuts that were supposedly on the menu.

As I posted in my thread, I'll be attending the cup unless 1) I drop dead of a heart attack or 2) My crew lynches me.

gary20757

a quick question .....I was looking at local weather aroung clearlake and was curious of something once I get moved up there and start growing outdoors what night temps should i worry about?.. is 49 or lower to cold for the plant?s...does it stunt them?....do they need brought in at night??? just wondering so i can get it all figured out in my head :)

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was at the market today,picked up some beautiful clones, there were also some very beatiful moms and teens. theres still plenty of time to get planted....
I hope those who got some of the brittle enjoyed it :)
I hope everyone enjoys the 4th of july cup !!!

The brittle is wonderful!

Feb2006er

He said it was different from the Blue Dream...hazier smell to me.

Inspector420

The cup is going to be a great time! Call and reserve your judges passes if you haven't already picked it up or called us! There are still passes available!

Around Nov??? flowering right or clones?? couldnt imagine starting that late or even vegging much during that time...
Seedlings and clones are already in ground by summer soltice and the last of the grows will be finished by Nov. If you want to grow in Nov you have to do it inside. The flowering cycle will start around August for most of the outdoors.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A big welcome to Salsadude and Inspector420 to IC Mag. I hope the weekend was a great one over at GKG..Justalilrowdy many thanks to you for your inspiring new members to join our family here at IC..yours is certainly a respected and friendly one in your area..DD

salsaduude

A big welcome to Salsadude and Inspector420 to IC Mag. I hope the weekend was a great one over at GKG..Justalilrowdy many thanks to you for your inspiring new members to join our family here at IC..yours is certainly a respected and friendly one in your area..DD
Thank you DD , the gkg peeps are awesome !!:tiphat:

T

theJointedOne

tJO--if I make it to the cup can I bring a BBL for you??I'd like to make it up just to hangout with everyone and maybe swap some genetics
Peace to ALL
tf

Please do!! lol I hope you can make it!! I have some beans for ya too if you want...

nice thanks man yeah id really love to grab her for sure so i Hope to see you there lol

hope all are well
:wave:

darthvapor

gary clearlake doesnt get that cold. its cali man. if anything the heat is a problem. gets in the 100's sometimes in the area. bluesky in oakland has mazar. I also got a pack of seeds dutch passion's mazar. I can bring you a cut when I visit the farmers market I can even give you the seeds if ya want em.(do you have experience picking a momma from seed?)just shoot me a pm when your ready and good luck with the move. your gonna love it good bud ,good people and great bass fishin, last time I got a 20lb catfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.