What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
GKG farmers Mkt on Saturday was hot with a nice turn out of folks sharing & caring. Clone supply still seems to be adequate to meet most folks needs. Of course the weather up here has put off most early planters & folks are looking for larger & larger girls.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Took about an hour to find these but here's some Oriental Express.

Oriental Express
DSC08485.jpg

DSC08490.jpg

DSC08496.jpg

I remeber Goat saying it was a little premature, but I just found that to be a sign of a perfectionist, becease it was damn near perfect. Nomaad, I didn't find it to be too "wrecky" in taste, the apperence and structure of the buds reminded me of a beefy bubba. I had two pack of these seeds and gifted one to a friend and had the second pack recently taken. I didn't know the full history behind this strain including the fact you got the cut from Dr. Jay RIP. Or that Head used it to make one of my favorites Casey Jones, makes me miss those beans that much more. Much respect Billygoat.

Besides that...

Glad to hear the great experiences of the markets, but really who's ever had a bad time when you're at GKG, sounds like I will have to make it up there sooner than later. Without my phone I lost all my connections, and 60+tax for wet/uncured eighths from clubs around my way are getting more than a little annoying and expensive.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
A wet eighth for $60 should be an embarrassment to the provider. Sorry things are dry and tough...but Summer is in the air and hopefully things will get better.

Feb2006er

Took about an hour to find these but here's some Oriental Express.

Oriental Express
DSC08485.jpg

DSC08490.jpg

DSC08496.jpg

I remeber Goat saying it was a little premature, but I just found that to be a sign of a perfectionist, becease it was damn near perfect. Nomaad, I didn't find it to be too "wrecky" in taste, the apperence and structure of the buds reminded me of a beefy bubba. I had two pack of these seeds and gifted one to a friend and had the second pack recently taken. I didn't know the full history behind this strain including the fact you got the cut from Dr. Jay RIP. Or that Head used it to make one of my favorites Casey Jones, makes me miss those beans that much more. Much respect Billygoat.

Besides that...

Glad to hear the great experiences of the markets, but really who's ever had a bad time when you're at GKG, sounds like I will have to make it up there sooner than later. Without my phone I lost all my connections, and 60+tax for wet/uncured eighths from clubs around my way are getting more than a little annoying and expensive.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

My mouth is watering...

nomaad

Veteran
Hey rowdy... I give the Sour Grape Stomper an AA rating. I just couldn't hold out. AAA for sure with a proper cure.

Norkali

Just took my first rip of it (Grape Stomper/Sour Grapes)....love it. Was the first ingestion of medicine of the day, nice clear 'palette' and this stuff ROCKS!

:yes: I can't wait until the Sour Grapes are available! :)

nomaad

Veteran
That reminds me... I have to go pick up my Chem91 at the shop. You guys haven't flowered that out yet, have you? J/K..its been less than a week, right? or am I losing weeks.

nomaad

Veteran
If I missed out, it would be a shame, but I'm sure some worthy member of the collective picked them up. I will survive... If they ARE still there, cool.

I am looking for some bigger plants too, y'all. If anybody has any plants that are well established in 2 gallon pots (or bigger) please contact me... I have been called upon to help with a garden... they did not get the kind of early start you're looking for to pull a super successful OD.

Wish I could make it tomorrow, but I have pledged to be all in by the 5th... so unless miracles happen today...

T

theJointedOne

It's my Oriental Express. I made the cross back in 2002. Got the e-32 cut from Dr. Jay months before he passed. Then crossed it to a pure Thai male. (e-32 Trainwreck x Thai )= Oriental Express. Head of Head Seeds used a female of her in his cross he made called Casey Jones. OE has a good history. She'll be there for the event. Got some curing now.
Take care,
BG

mmm OE...

i still have a nice pack of the ghun ( headband x OE) .. :jump:

Just droppin in to say hi to gkg, hope your well. The sour grape or stomper is doing well outside too :) just thought id add that since you guys are chatting about her alot. The uk cheeses are doing amazing and i wish my garden was full of those and the red dragons (which are rockin too!)

ok sorry UP about the herb, im in the same boat floating dankrupt in a sea of ganja trees!! Its pretty ironic...but like payaso said ...better must come ;) !

BG if you wantssome cheese cuts i can bring them to the cup.

Raspect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts