What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomaad

Veteran
Hope all is well TJO. Let a brother know how he can help.

UP: Thanks for the report. I'd love a cut of that '91 if it becomes available. I have the Chem D from your other homie and that smoke rolled my wife's eyes back the first time she smoked it. Always a good sign. I'd love to run the 91 vs the D sometime. No rush, I'm pretty full up for the moment, but let us know if those cuts ever come down the pipe.

I had an epic weekend too, bro. I danced like a maniac to some of the best dubstep i have ever heard in the Santa Cruz mountains. Then I slowly reverted to sanity in one of the sweetest hotel rooms of all time... all with the greatest homies a person could have. Great way to kick off the season. (and i managed to make it home, sane, for mother's day!)

T

theJointedOne

nommaad, leme guess, fire drums??

had some friends in the crz mounts this weekend as well

thanks for the support. My dog and best friend is very sick so i am gonna be caretaker again this summer ( last summer was grandmother). I have a very awesome support network though and looks like i wil be able to be a farmer as well!!

It wouldn't be life without rocks in the road.

Soo that means youll see me at gkg next saturday hopefully.

I jut grabbed a sour grape to run outside, any info, i found a little from oaksterdams catalog.

also i just recieved a purple kush momma thats huuugeee...and guess what i picked her up at gkg in december and now shes back im my hands and going up north to flourish!

I got that pk from the vendor that also had the purple nepal and others, any info on this purple kush???...every main branch is velvet purple!

ok hope all are well.
bless

Norkali

Hope all is well TJO. Let a brother know how he can help.

UP: Thanks for the report. I'd love a cut of that '91 if it becomes available. I have the Chem D from your other homie and that smoke rolled my wife's eyes back the first time she smoked it. Always a good sign. I'd love to run the 91 vs the D sometime. No rush, I'm pretty full up for the moment, but let us know if those cuts ever come down the pipe.

I had an epic weekend too, bro. I danced like a maniac to some of the best dubstep i have ever heard in the Santa Cruz mountains. Then I slowly reverted to sanity in one of the sweetest hotel rooms of all time... all with the greatest homies a person could have. Great way to kick off the season. (and i managed to make it home, sane, for mother's day!)

Chem 91' coming up this weekend. :)

nomaad

Veteran
I don't think I will make it there on Sat... any chance you could leave me a couple of those chems with the ladies?

Norkali

I have found that the '91 has more of a distinct, armpit/diesel/tire-rubber smell and the high is more pronounced than the D.

The D reminds me of a 'soft' version of the '91 - smelling more like baby shit than anything imho. lmao. Nice long high, but doesn't pack quite the punch that the '91 has.

Also, I thought I've heard people complaining about the yield on the D, but that is not a prob with the '91, at least it wasn't in my experience. Pulled half an elbow out of a 3'x4'x8' closet under a 600w. That particular run actually ended up winning a cup up at Good Karma too. :)

doggod

it is time to run for office and stop voting in these facist. lets get some pro cannabis officials in power. if 6 out of 10 people grow in lake county, according to sherif, we can get rid of these people and take controll. so stop complaining, run for office and vote.

ok on to my original subject:

who has popped the brainfart seeds?
what do you think so far?
any finished product?

i am putting in my first clones next week to find a mother and father. do not want to put the seeds in so i can get clones from the seed mother.

dropping off a bunch of Sour Diesel OG Kush clones.

enjoy the awesome weather and have fun.

whats up guys. can someone tell me if the address to the market is still the same as given on the first post. if so, when i google map it it gives me three different spots with the same address. help.

nomaad

Veteran
I was asking humble1 who once smoked me out on some SDOG... it was great smoke. Wondering if he too got the cut from rowdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.