What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farewell Address of President Donald J. Trump

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I stopped watching at "truly proud of what we have achieved together".

This nation is split.

Greater my lumpy butt.

Maybe I can get all the way through this later.

Maybe four drinks later.

h.h.

Veteran
I stopped watching at "truly proud of what we have achieved together".

This nation is split.

Greater my lumpy butt.

Maybe I can get all the way through this later.

Maybe four drinks later.

I stopped listening to trump when Biden won. All I wanna hear out of him is an apology.

St. Phatty

Makes good background music

in the Latrine.

Got it all queued up for tomorrow's Manure session.

I had the feeling that the Dem party was very pro-Hillary, anti-Bernie.

But if you look at the 2016 primary results, Hillary beat Bernie for sure.

Maybe the Dems should have nominated Ron Paul.

minds_I

Veteran
Trump will run again in 2024 and let's be honest, no Republican could beat him in the primaries.

Hello all,

and don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out...

phuque tRump bloody 2021

Will NY DA pinch shitstain first or will it be the Manhattan DA?

My money is on the NY state DA to get him first.

However should not overlook Manhattan...and Cohen has been chatting with them as of late.

Also...no pardon for the big guy, ay? Or his bhusinesses or his devilspawn.

Hey trRumphumpers....whose your president?

minds_I

Absolem

Neither Pence or McConnell are going to Trump's goodbye rally.

All Trump had to do was...

1. Continue the Obama economy.
2. Act minimally like a president.
3. Take covid seriously.

Instead he's a one term double impeachment loser.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but hey,don't forget to donate to trump's proposed 2 billion dollar presidential library/pay off his debt fund!

'Boogieman'

but hey,don't forget to donate to trump's proposed 2 billion dollar presidential library/pay off his debt fund!

I will let the boomers take care of all that, my vote is definitely a fuck the government, deal with this guy type of vote. And I will most certainly do it again with a smile on my face if given a chance.

Green Squall

Trump will run again in 2024 and let's be honest, no Republican could beat him in the primaries.

I highly doubt that. He's been impeached twice, is leaving office with a 34% approval rating and never even reached 50%. Further, he's unhealthy as shit and will be in his late 70's. As a country, we need age limits and term limits for our Politicians. I have no problem with Conservatives, but its time to stop putting Trump on a pedestal and find another candidate to back. He's made us a fucking laughing stock around the world and at this point just needs to go away.

Absolem

Trump's win over Hillary will forever be overshadowed by his loss to OBAMA'S VP and being a one term president.

audiohi

Veteran

trump plans on starting the patriot party to run again, he says. Lol. What an idiot! Straight up tell the republicans that he plans on taking his voters, regardless... before they vote to convict him!

One more reason for them to convict and bar him from running again.

Hahahaha

h.h.

Veteran
I will let the boomers take care of all that, my vote is definitely a fuck the government, deal with this guy type of vote. And I will most certainly do it again with a smile on my face if given a chance.

Cause the government fucked you so bad. Whatever.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He failed at everything. I am glad hes finally out. I just hope the right wingers see him for who he truly is, some have jumped ship for sure. Its ok if you were duped, it sucks, but recognize it, dont go down as the dumbass who just couldnt see straight!

Latest posts

Latest posts