What's new

Family Sucks!!!!

supermanlives

Veteran
the lawyer in blue jeans in sandiego had a seminar/speech on trusts and wills. the old lady went I didn't. I already got it sorted without many greedy fingers getting shit. a few quick sales and its done. I wont have to worry about taxes as I will be dead and my kid gets cash. uncle sam can kiss my ass they aint getting any/ and no lawyers sucking it up either

RetroGrow

Veteran
Yeah, one time my dad told me that after they died, us kids (5 of us) could get together and pick out what we wanted, sell the rest, and divy up evenly. (no will)

I looked at him in horror. I told him I wanted no part of that bloodbath. I didn't want any of their stuff or money.

I was true to my word.

Oddly similar to my situation. 5 kids, parents both died in their mid nineties. On numerous occasions before their passing, they stated many times in front of us all:"when we die, we don't want any kind of fighting over anything, and we want the family to stick together". We all agreed with that, but now I have found out that some of them didn't really mean it. My one brother, who already had the most money, took the most valuable item for himself, a mosaic from the Vatican worth at least $50,000, maybe more. None of this was written in their will. My sister said she heard my father say it should go to said brother, but he had also told me the same thing, ie. that it should go to me. Basically they made a pact to just grab everything for themselves by vouching for one another's stories. So took all the china, silverware, paintings, antique furniture, everything. I only took my mother's rosary beads. Now, I am being ostracized because of their lust for material things. They forgot about all the promises they made to our parents pretty quickly. Pretty ugly things have been said. Pathetic.

rambone

Same shit is happening in my Dad's family, 4 siblings all at each others throats and my grandmother isn't even dead yet. I told her she should give all of her money to a charity when she dies and not leave any of her greedy kids shit.

bentom187

Veteran
the lawyer in blue jeans in sandiego had a seminar/speech on trusts and wills. the old lady went I didn't. I already got it sorted without many greedy fingers getting shit. a few quick sales and its done. I wont have to worry about taxes as I will be dead and my kid gets cash. uncle sam can kiss my ass they aint getting any/ and no lawyers sucking it up either

That plan is only good superficially, please look into this, because I would dump the cash and put it in redeemed lawful money, public money in the unit of account of US notes , private credit paper aka FED notes for our purposes, is inherently inflationary in fact that's why governments love it, so its going to lose value rather quickly from this point onward.

Also this paper is a first lien on everything you own by the banks, the fact that perhaps you signed the back of every check means you have volunteered to be a agent of the bank perfecting the lein and represent certificates of beneficial interests (securities) in whatever property you purchase and at the same time bonding out more FED notes with your signature, this means you are also a federal employee ,and owe taxes.

If you don't have your estate in your own trust and start actively taking responsibility for your actions on record to negate the banks claims or anyone else, then they move on presumptions of the law, then its open season on your estate, this is not to sound harsh but these are the breaks, silence is acquiescence, and acceptance.

12 USC § 411 - Issuance to reserve banks; nature of obligation; redemption
Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

make your demand.

otherwise there are other devils out there besides lawyers waiting for the chance to seize estates.

Stranger moves into family’s home while they are away — visiting dying relative (VIDEO)

Could you lose your home to a perfect stranger? Here's how: Robert Carr has used a so-called ‘quiet title’ to take possession of the Ohio property.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...ly-home-legal-article-1.1533414#ixzz2nntgq3H5

I myself am in the process of learning. if you don't believe me then ask FDR what he thinks,keeping in mind the term people he uses synonymously to keep up appearances, that we are the people mentioned in the constitution. we are not ,the founders and their posterity are and trustees with oaths to the constitution they created it so they are sovereign with regards to their own trust. The state is here and ruling over everyone because we let it.

http://onlashuk.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/the-history-of-our-present-moment-circumstances/
“As regards the first set of dangers, it behooves us to remember that men can never escape being governed. Either they must govern themselves or they must submit to being governed by others. If from lawlessness or fickleness, from folly or self-indulgence, they refuse to govern themselves, then most assuredly in the end they will have to be governed from the outside. They can prevent the need of government from without only by showing that they possess the power of government from within. A sovereign can not make excuses for his failures; a sovereign must accept the responsibility for the exercise of the power that inheres in him; and where, as is true in our Republic, the people are sovereign, then the people must show a sober under standing and a sane and steadfast purpose if they are to preserve that orderly liberty upon which as a foundation every republic must rest.”

taking action makes us sovereign's, without subjects or masters, if we were to exercise our will, on record.

ronbo51

Veteran
Both my wife and I were executors (separately) when our moms died. Not a lot of money but the process was pretty painless. There was some outside pressure from siblings but we both just executed the plan according to the law and it was straightforward. You get a death certificate from the funeral home, and along with the Will, take it to the courthouse, get named executor, get an EIN to set up an account at the bank. All assets go through the account. When all the bills get paid and all the assets sold you distribute the leftovers, submit your bills and expenses, and close the estate account.

WelderDan

Veteran
okay and if he would like to take back his trust ? as in he decides that he doesn't want to get rid of the stuff ?

I mean, he can still take the stuff he wants ?

Also, I have a hard time understanding how your friend's ex-wife couldn't get a hold of at least 50% of his stuff

it somehow doesn't make sense to me, are you in the us ?

women usually get -at least- half of your stuff

Yes this was in the US. Yes he can alter the trust. I was surprised his ex was unable to to get anything too. But, the house is paid for and titled in his name only. Same for his bike. He had just began cancer treatment, and was not working. No income, no alimony. It didn't help that she didn't have any receipts or records, had only partially filled out the required financial statement, and walked in with an attitude. My bro had all his shit together.

Once he explained it was in a living trust I understood how he was able to avoid giving her 50%. It went through divorce court. The judge told her it was rock solid and she had no claim on anything.

There is more to this of course, but I just stuck to the core of it.

He apparently decided he wasn't going to get boned from the get go. He owned the house outright and had set up the trust before they were married. That I think was the major factor.

Latest posts

Latest posts