What's new

Family Of Kidnapped Louisiana Woman Bethany Arceneaux Kill Her Captor

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Great for this family taking matters into their own hands. However, mark my words, they are going to prison for this. The powers that be can't have civilians standing up and doing things for themselves. Shoot, major city's it's now a crime to feed the homeless. Hope I am wrong.

No way. If Geogre scumbag Zimmerman walked, this family will walk.
These people were actually in the right. Even legally, they can claim "self defense".

fuck ya . that's how its done. they should of got rid of the body tho . plenty o gators there an swamp. la is a crazy place I always enjoy my visits.

That would have been the stupidest thing they could have done. Why try and get rid of the body? They were in the right.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I think you are wrong. This is Louisiana and rescuing a kidnapped woman who was being tortured is the family's right. FL has stand your ground. LA has don't mess with women or children.

Case Closed.

:joint:

I agree the people of Louisiana would fight for the family. However, when big brother and the department of Justice get involved it can even the odds.

These people were actually in the right. Even legally, they can claim "self defense".

This is kind of my point. Zimmerman walked, but everybody knew he was going to. The Feds blew the case out of proportion and the whole country got involved. Also, we say Zimmerman walked, but the Department of Justice could still indite him, or hang that threat over his head his entire life.

These type of events can ruin lives, but in this case it sounds worth it. I would go to jail for the live of an innocent child, no doubt. Once again I hope I am wrong, and you guys are right.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great for this family taking matters into their own hands. However, mark my words, they are going to prison for this. The powers that be can't have civilians standing up and doing things for themselves. Shoot, major city's it's now a crime to feed the homeless. Hope I am wrong.

don't worry you're wrong. Louisiana hates like a motherfucker kidnappers & they love folks who kill kidnappers, the video below proves my point completely.

[YOUTUBEIF]YPLoo0MOQvE[/YOUTUBEIF]

that dude killed his sons kidnapper/rapist, not only while the kidnapper was in police custody but while the dirty prick was in handcuffs as well. Police & video witnesses & only 5 years probation after pleading no contest to 1st degree manslaughter.

Louisiana allows it's citizens to own machine guns, these folks aren't going to jail for this appropriate rescue. Even if family eye witness accounts differ slightly of what went on in that house it will be written off to confusion in the heat of the moment.

Third party self defense is recognized nationally.

Unless a family member breaks down & confesses to an outright execution they're gonna be lauded as heroes.......

floralheart

Veteran

They are not going to prison. He shot and killed a man who had caused great bodily harm that could have caused death, and he prevented that death by taking life.

The shooting was not violent, it was preservative. Preservative of the body of another.

The judgement of the spirit and soul is bound by another court.

I do understand your comment about FEMA, however.

supermanlives

Veteran

That would have been the stupidest thing they could have done. Why try and get rid of the body? They were in the right.

what planet you from. no body no case. if they had finished the job it would be over with.very few cases get convicted without a body

floralheart

Veteran
It's possible the family got together and murdered the man, and then she stabbed herself, or someone in the family stabbed her. But not probable.

I haven't met them. That's why they make detectives, who can gather everyone, take a look, use his or her experience, and make a best guess.

If I was a detective I wouldn't discount anything, but I'd probably give the family a walk and apologize for us not getting there first.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hadda make one up for you guys & Bethany.......

eda1e485-e5ff-48da-abf2-7cec0461ec61_zps4c336aaf.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts