What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

S

stix~

what uUuUuUuP :biggrin: G muthafuckin FaMILY :dance013:

check it out dawgs .. i will not send it anywere .. but some fam members are invited to come for it :tiphat:

yes dank frank im talkin about you .. $M you too :huggg:
Little-Fockers-Robert-De-Niro-Close-Up-25-10-10-kc.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Good to know family hopefully we get to hang in a couple months.....much love brother stix~
stellar job peimp....its a great aroma eh?after smoking kushes n glues all day its really a breath of fresh hazy sour air..I like pushing her a week past her due date....she sports blood red tric heads, that are very devastating.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem Sis x Digi Bx1

picture.php

Two of my all time favorites rolled into one. Looking for some chem / berry funk! May the ever so random luck of the pheno gods shine upon me...

:woohoo:

dank.Frank

S

stix~

Good to know family hopefully we get to hang in a couple months.....much love brother stix~
stellar job peimp....its a great aroma eh?after smoking kushes n glues all day its really a breath of fresh hazy sour air..I like pushing her a week past her due date....she sports blood red tric heads, that are very devastating.....

enough said brO.. I'm in , c ya @DEN :dance013: :biggrin:

S

SPG.

^^ That Medical Bullshit is Soo Easy an Excuse... For soOO many.....

Talk this $££$......

^Looks well BB

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it depends on what you consider medical....

If you go by the currents standards of prescription MEDICATION as practiced by doctors...

A housewife can go to the doctor and talk about how she is feeling depressed, stressed out and in general overwhelmed by life - and can get prozac and valium - and that is considered perfectly acceptable.

So how can you tell me that wanting to sit down at the end of the day and smoke a specific strain of cannabis - to help relieve stress, tension, anxiety, depression, insomnia, etc...

IS NOT MEDICAL???? That it is an "excuse"...

I think the idea of it NOT being medicine is 1000x more far fetched than the idea that it IS.

Not everyone is motivated by money. Some people truly just want to live a better, more comfortable life where they are at peace with oneself in this existence.

PASS ME SOME MEDS.... :joint:

dank.Frank

S

stix~

medical use : experimental only ;) Oh yeah , we're still testing ....

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tk finishing up nice...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

one of them bubbas w fans....

picture.php

and without fans