What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

Some things never change! I'm happy to see some familiar faces still doin the damn thing. I hope to be back in action within the next 18 months, until then, I live vicariously through my f.u.c.k.e.m. family!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
'birdie' pk :tiphat:

Attachments

• bpk1.jpg
    bpk1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 9
  • bpk2.jpg
    bpk2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 12
  • bpk3.jpg
    bpk3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 10

SourDank

Veteran
BI those all look amazing, that GG4 is something else..looks like it's ready to explode almost. The whole line up is so dank tho man, thanks for sharing

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Yeah SG, looking right proper there brother! I have a bed of Familia I just flipped for the first time a couple days ago. Really looking forward to seeing how she does.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup F.A.M.I.L.Y.

been a minute since ive chimed in,i been lurkin daily though.

shits is lookin amuthafuckinmazing around here yo.that F.A.M. cut looks like a bad mfkr,as well as that D99...impressive chit fellaz fasho.

i have a couple F.A.M.I.L.Y creations filling out the room right now too.
one from Philth and the other fom the brother MoNeY MiKe.

1st up Moneys' Angel o.g at 30 days out of 60-65....smokin some of this as i type,pulled one down w the last chop at day 64....tasty as a mfkr and gets the head right.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb w some P1 shots...

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Philthys P1

day 50 out of 73-75...took the last ones at day 73,these seem like they may want a couple/few more days idk not sure yet,only time will tell.
theyre filling out real nice right now,the smell on them is so unique i wont even begin to try to decribe it and the taste is like ur smoking oil,i aint bullshittin it taste like some erll.peeps nik named this stuff everything last time i had some....P1 works for me tho.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

even some of the medium big colas are bigger then a tube of caulk,some of the big big colas are dwarfing it...

picture.php

picture.php

i have a bunch more pics of both ill be putting in my thread in the next day or 2.
:respect fellaz both of these are winners,neither one is going anywhere.

hope im doing ur gear justice,
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Ya mon ya killen it bra.....get at me we got some newer flavors....angel looks bad ass..as well as p1 and yes very unique profile on her...btw u make erl out of her yet?
much love on that familia....sg and lappy.....shes solid as a rock.....

Fam whattup...

I'm really enjoying my first tent grows in flip flop. Possibility in the future of my having the space/power to have a lot more tents flip flopping...like a tent city. I'm finding tents cleaner, easier to control smell, will be easier to clean and get the next round up and running. Multiple plants in 7 gallon smart pots with coco in lowes concrete tubs...half the time I'm just dumping nute feed into the tubs and letting the medium suck it up....

Familia..a little nute burn just starting to flush. Despite a little heavy on the nutes they fattened up real nice and kept drinking a lot till the end....

picture.php

Blowfish in the other tent almost 4 weeks in....

picture.php

Man oh man I gotta get my hands on that P1! Yikes!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts