What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FAMILY Jewels V.2

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SWOLLEN ECSD PP.

Everything this round for me is hungry. Kinda odd really. If I feed, they burn, but they keep eating themselves away...lmao. Whatever. Grow. Chop. Blaze.

picture.php

picture.php

Going to have to re-veg ^^^. Going to hunt seeds of this. REALLY nice plant.

Oh yeah, and....BKGK. ;)

picture.php

Keep it organic!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F.A.M. is killing this new thread already. still dont have my good camera online so bare with me here....

sour dubb nugget about to get chopped
picture.php

early flower shots
mystery clone
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What up bro´s and sisters...f.a.m. killin it with a new thread fuckem style. Got my act together and popped a few shots of my first ever coco grown buds..learnt alot, and im confident that ill be crushing it next round..

Peep this huge Sour Kush:

picture.php

Sour Kush:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah oldie but goodie Usual......
GDK nice job bro...that shisk looks real nice....as well as the other's dont get me wrong....

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya FAM
Radva send greeting:tiphat:

New Coastall Collision
picture.php

New Coastall Collision
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Got a new camera...more megapixels but no manual controls. Played around with it for a few minutes today but not really digging the lack of control. Think Ima do a little more research and get another camera.

I know I post a lot of Lemon Haze pics but she really is one of my favorite smokes so you guys will just have to deal with it. haha

SLH in dirt.

Here's my hydro girl. She's progressing nicely and everything looks perfect except these rust colored spots on the fan leaves. Any of you hydro cats know what's causing this?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Here's a SFV OG x Chem D clone that just got flipped.

Love the structure on this one.

Green Crack, GDP, Blueberry and Lucifer OG flower shots coming soon.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
hey 5LG those rust colored spots on the leaves i believe are from high ph. i get them once in awhile when my ph rises to 6.2-6.5..once i lower the ph to 5.6 - 5.9 it goes away..looking great 5lg!

it's no big deal really..

looking dank everyone! have a great weekend y'all, ya hear! lol..