What's new

FAMILY Jewels V.2

S

SelfCatering

Happy Happy Happy New year Fuckers :)
I hope to get time nuff to come around more often in 2013 then i did in the past few years..i had some personal probs with this place and its ways, an education to finish and two kids that dont use the toilet :s
ANYWAYS! Im good and i hope that you fuckers, Acces,tona,bbear,wt,shrimpcock frank,cellerD,Fiveleg ..well all good old fuckers..is to :)
Miss you big time crazy peeps...keep on growing yall, stay safe n high

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya FAM :wave:
A little late, wish you the best in the new year.

Happy & High New Year F.U.C.K.´em Family !!!

here some shot´s of Sour Collision (Sour Diesel "riri" x Coastal Collision)
My new favorite with a unique hazelnut-cream liqueur aroma & smell.

Sour Collision #6
picture.php

Sour Collision #6
picture.php

Sour Collision #6
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dried nug shot -BKGK Bx1- just a tossed pheno - it could have gone longer, but for obvious reasons I cut her down. She was sitting right in front of my light leak too, so I guess it only stands to reason...

picture.php
picture.php

And then some dry the White x Digi Bx1; just broke a flower open:

picture.php
picture.php

Unfortunately, it has barely any flavor. Mostly hash. Hoping a cure will change that a bit. I'd really like to find a nice stable keeper pheno in this line...but this one wasn't it.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Nice bubba room US! Dank!
Nice shots d.f. I hear ya on the herms. Im thinking about investing in a real quality 4x4 tent and stop messing with my home made nonsense. I love DIY but im getting too old for this shit. lol

I did manage to take some pics!!

Up first we have my lovely ECSD x Bubba(pre 98) lady.
This is 1 out of the 5 but i didnt wanna take all ten ladies out of the cab...so i just did a couple.

day 61 2gal soil maxi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cont...

spadedNfaded

Veteran
cont....

Dont you just love those damn colors???? I swear the pictures dont do this lady justice....

picture.php

picture.php

I also pulled out 2 lovely CBDB bx ladies!

First off, the mutant. Leaves curling w resin, smells like blueberry cereal day 61
picture.php

and THIS lovely lady, i never got the clone of!!! GRRRR
She smells like straight up blueberry muffins.... Sweet blueberry crumb...
Im cutting this one down this weekend and i really wanna try to reveg this for a cut so i can try her again!
picture.php

picture.php

ECSD Bubbas have like 16 days left or so. the cbdb muffin im gonna take this weekend.

- SubN

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DROOL.... :respect:

that is an absolutely stunning post!! - man that ECSD x Bubba is looking like the BKGK cut - man - it is crazy how bubba can do that to plants in the outcrosses. I don't think I have a plant that Bubba dominant in my ECSD x Bubba girls...

And those CB x DB Bx1 = wow - told you there was crazy blueberry to be had in that line!! I'm glad you've enjoyed your run with them. I can't wait to hear your smoke report! Here's some good vibes your way for the re-veg. I can taste the eerrrl made from her already...

Killer, SubN - edit - those buds look so tasty I've gotta puff to that - hahahaha!!

dank.Frank

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Sorry spaded somehow my rep went negative? Deff not the case straight killen it...way to coax them colors bro
All pics in this thread are doin the daymn job.....hope to have some shortly to contribute
Sorry again spaded

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I dont see any negative rep comin from you, $?
Its all green in Spaded town.
And if you messed it up, its all good man.

Joni - nice! Hows that mix smell?? And thanks :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really looking forward to watching her fill out, JIP!

BKGK Bx1 - the pretty purple pheno - dried

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank