ecsd bho
picture.php

green crack/cush bho
picture.php

keep it green F.A.M.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin great Shmoe good to see you back on track bro. The F.A.M is straight killin it, keep up the awesome work guys.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
now you think that tk is good patience is a virtue for the lemon kill I-95.....whooooooooooooooot!!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post pics of Muscadine Mash; they are Peat's. I wanted to grow these out for so long but had a hard time germinating them until I got a seedling heat mat. Then they germinated in about 2 days lol. But I LOVE this...we are revegging her and she's unfurled some new leaves. May take a pic of her when she's full revegged (if you guys aren't bothered).

We are growing under a 150hps and she was vegged outside for a couple of months, until they started stinking and we moved them indoors. She was seeded because they were my last two Muscadine Mash seeds..Fortunately got a male & female and now we have 80+ beans. Woot!! Yield wasn't good but the smoke is incredible.

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin killer fellaz,and ty for the compliments....and yo MoNeY,fasheezy bro,im patient n a muuuug,hehe...:respect:
you know im tryina be a part of that action yo.
peace-T-

dalilguy

Joe good to see ya doing your thing homie! missed all that fuego you would post up.. now we get to peep the show all over again :tiphat:

your Casey still kicking...about 58-60 days. being flushed..

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

they have had a rough pass but still kicking :biggrin:

like usual nothing but top shelf from the fam :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts