What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

falling dollar/my vacation

eyes

Veteran
How has the weakened dollar affected your vacation plans?I know when i was there in 200x that it was 75 cents on the dollar.Now i think its 40-45 cents on the dollar.Man,what happened? Anyway,i did enjoy the time i was there and thought gypsy shop was cool.Hey gypsy,where were ya?ALthough your son was there,i did speak to ya on skype.HAd a good time there but dam,i was always hungry.THe food couldnt cut the mustard as far as feeding goes.Stayed at the jolly carlton and thought we had a great room looking down at the flower market.Of course hit alot of the museums and checked out alot of the sites.all in all,glad i went.It was a long time coming.

waited what seemed an eternity to go there...but made it. Buzzed around the canals,and enjoyed the nice weather.Everyday was sunny and warm.I guess we got lucky to say the least.

Last edited:
G

re jolly carlton

re jolly carlton

glad u had a great time ,

currency exchange at moment is a nightmare for us all,i'm bout to holiday and the money i'm changing up i'll be losing nearly 300 euros compared to this time last year :badday: :cuss:

at least u had the jolly to stay in which is one of the better hotels imo ,,if anybodies booking get a deluxe room as they have a balcony and u can toke at your leisure :headbange

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
You get 61 euros to 100 dollars roughly...

Also the Hotel Alexander is a good stay..It's out by the museums and the singles are small but very clean and excellent people working there...
Had no problems smoking alll I wanted..Nice in room bathrooms with nice showers and very clean!100-120 euros a night or so...Safe and flat screen TV also included in all rooms..Basic breakfast..But good stuff...
Take care.................................CC

One more comment about the alexander is that it is in the middle of the city but is located on a very quiet street with no commercial shops or stores on the whole street...Just homes and apartments..Very quiet at night for a good sleep....

THC4SIM

Capt. i managed to get a cheap 30 euros each per night! & it was only 100/200 yards from the new greenhouse we were all smoking out at!, no TV, no nothin!, but good enough for 30E a night

Hey Hazy, we had a balcony for our 30euros a night, shit view & looked like it would collapse but waddya want for 30's!

G

THC4SIM said:
Capt. i managed to get a cheap 30 euros each per night! & it was only 100/200 yards from the new greenhouse we were all smoking out at!, no TV, no nothin!, but good enough for 30E a night

Hey Hazy, we had a balcony for our 30euros a night, shit view & looked like it would collapse but waddya want for 30's!

i aint never slumbing it again ,that last hotel is still giving me nightmares :bashhead: ,,kraspo next time :headbange 300 a night luxury

Nugz

That's why you gotta hit other parts of the world... such as Brazil... although ouc currency has valued quite a bit in the last few years, exchange rates and prices are still attractive to those coming from North America and many parts of Europe :)

Go to the North of Brazil and enjoy summer all year round, or go to the South and see some of the most beautiful women in your life! hehehehe beautiful blue/green eye white suppa hot European looking babes with a South American attitude!

And the ganja is all good all around, in the North, pure sativas, some good, some nasty, but hey, enjoy the sun! In the South, same deal, but if you know where to look, you can find shit as good as the best you have ever tried, comparable to those "elite clone only 600 dollar an ounce bud type of shit", but compressed, in brick form... most peeps never see that good shit, but it's around, just gotta know where to find it. Ask for the "3 or 4 for one" :)

G

The falling dollar is not going to rebound anytime soon without raping its people first... be warned...

Z

zoolander

The weak dollar has made my euro trip not happen this year because my wife can not down grade her life style on vacation for 2 weeks so fuck it, I'll save and go back in a year or 3 when its a little better LOL. Plus I dont wanna leave my plants at this time :muahaha: