What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fall/Winter Micro SOG

gr8fulbud

New Mother and Future Scrog

New Mother and Future Scrog

Took the time today to root-prune, and repot the Mom in some FFOF. Gave her a haircut too. Took five clones and stuck them in a box of wet perlite... one to be the next scrog and one to be a new Mom. The stem on the original Mom has grown really thick and I need a smaller one to fit my space.

Maybe I'll plant Mom outdoors...got to be careful where I live.​

bucketbrah

I love this cab. If using coco, how much water would be done in flower if using a low power light(30w led)?

I ask this because I grow a few home herbs under a 10w led with a sip setup in coco, and only have to fill the water every 2 weeks minimum, even with large veg growth. Would it be the same using 16oz bottles with water sitting in the tray for a week or so?

Is mdf better than basic birch, oak plywood?

Latest posts

Latest posts