What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fake Pineapple Express

S

scai

I grew Pineapple Express, and looked nothing like Raco's picture.Tall, lanky..
Whole plant was disappointment,grape, but not so much bud....I wouldn't do it again, expecially now, when I know they aren't able to take pictures of their own grown plants?
What kind of seedbank is such?

B

BasementGrower

my PE CLone si better then half the genetics ive popped and ive popped most breeders gear.

K

kiwi_growa

I am saddened to see that sativaseeds and Attitude seed bank still deal with them..

As fucked up as this whole thing is, im kinda glad "seed companies" like G13 Labs do this. I mean, now I know, and a lot of other people know, not buy anything from these people...ever. So well done G13. You could have grown one out and actually taken your own pics, but then we would never have known your a bunch of hacks. Credibility lost forever. Good riddence.

bluntmassa

Pineapple express is probably just a renamed and repackaged cindy 99. G13 labs is noob shit.

Yeah I just realized that myself just didn't put 2 and 2 together since I read this thread. What a bunch of grimy hustlers its obvious they just renamed C99 and I bet they have the same seed stock being sold as c99 too. You won't see me paying for there shit there's too many breeders like that already really I don't like fem breeders much either as the breeders who put in the work deserve my money imo anyway and fem breeding is just taking 2 good fems and crossing there is no skill involved in selecting females and if it wasn't for real breeders we would be stuck with nothing but hermie prone landrace strains which is what breeders have been working to breed out. but I've heard it all before fems are great yadyadayada but I like to support real breeders cause I like seeing breeders come out with something different like white strains, blue strains, etc. etc. and you can't breed something new with fems they just work off the regular breeders strains or clone-only's no real work is done.

B

BasementGrower

ya I don't get y people are so upset. if u go threw attitude.. or other seedbanks.. go threw a few breeders stuff. and u will see double pictures for 2 strains.. or the same pics just changed colors.. with many different breeders!.. not just G13.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Holy crap, it is your pic!
As mentioned, they removed the purple/red colour on the fan leaves, used a mirror image and cropped it but looking closely there is no mistake...damn...how the hell did you find out? (apologies if it's been mentioned: I didn't read the whole 13 pages :) )

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I grew out a G13 labs freebie seed one time, and it was the lowest yielding plant with the most boring high in the world, out of like 8 strains I was growing at the time. Obviously a shitty company.

A

AlterEgo860

I grew out a G13 labs freebie seed one time, and it was the lowest yielding plant with the most boring high in the world, out of like 8 strains I was growing at the time. Obviously a shitty company.

hahaha G13 labs.. an Dinafem.. use great genetics to bring feminized beans to the market.. its just funny how u all think all the brreeders out there are different.. if u ask any breeders were they got there stock from.. the REAL STORY IS.. they didnt go collect them all over the WORLD.. they bought most. and or was trading.. or working with another breeder..

id love to see ur 8 strains .. and id love to hear.. how many days EACH strain went in flower.. not just harvest an entire room of diff strains . then claim it was worst.. because honestly.. i grabbed 2 packs of PE. and it blew Everyone AWAY... and then others saying it C99. wel if thats the case.. then its a great STRAIN ... seeing as how its used in hundreds of others work.

kush brothers, who are not together anymore, did a pineapple express before the movie.. it was a evil pineapple cut from the mendo area in cali x with a bubblegum x mango dad... w.wonka

I recently ran across a strain called evil frost, ever heard of it..? Any relation?.

islandfunk

that sucks. even when i bought from them i knew they were shady. the only other batch i got from them of blueberry gum was straight hermies. that settles it though, they wouldn't get any more of my cash even if i hadn't moved on to better breeders already

their pineapple express is supposedly trainwreck x maui. i believe it, the phenos did resemble either. i did like the high from one of the more sativa phenotypes (huge pic) but the others were just nice flavor and bag appeal-- the high was mostly sloppy, short, and boring i felt

usda101

I was pissed after already ordering there beans to find out they stole the pic . But while growing them and having harvested I will purchase from them again . PE and there white lavender out yeilded everything in the room except Skunk #11 and smokes hard .

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
id love to see ur 8 strains .. and id love to hear.. how many days EACH strain went in flower.. not just harvest an entire room of diff strains . then claim it was worst..

Okay, then do a search for my threads in the Grow Diary section, and have at it. I claim it was the worst because it was, in fact, the worst. There were plants that were slightly underfed and others that were slightly overfed, due to growing several strains all on the same flood table. G13 Labs' Gigabud was neither overfed nor underfed, and in all honesty had the nicest smell of all the plants. That is literally the ONLY category it was acceptable in. The high was boring, the plant yielded about 4-5 grams while the rest of them were yielding upwards of 21 grams each in a SOG style grow. It was terrible bud with a good smell.

G13 Labs sucks. Sure, they can get lucky and feminize a clone-only strain that is pretty much impossible to fail. That doesn't offset their suck factor. For the record.

And anyone who would steal someone else's photo and try sneakily (and amateurishly) to hide that fact and then pawn it off as an original... well... that says enough right there. Why would anyone want to support them? If anyone is interested in any of the strains they offer, why not do yourself a favor and instead grab some beans from another of the myriad companies that sell the knockoff genetics they sell. (Like Dinafem, for instance.)

Latest posts

Latest posts