What's new

Fake ID's

For my 18th BD, I got a fake ID that said I was 21. They sold them out of a storefront on University Ave in Berkeley. You could pick out a "California Resident" card that looked just like a "California Identification" card. Other choices were out of state IDs or military family IDs.
You never really got carded in Cali bars back then, but I used it for going to Reno and stuff. It worked almost every time.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
haha I don't know about the last one, asI'm sure there was just a lack of info about STD's.

Augusta, Georgia in the 70's through the mid 90's was #1 in the nation for syphilis. Mainly because of Fort Gordon. Don't know where it ranks now. There were STD's but NO ONE talked about it.

Charg5152

In highschool at the local bowling alley, I met a drunk guy who looked like an older version of myself. My buddies were making fun of this random drunk dude that looked just like me, but I offered to buy him & his buddies the next round if he gave me his ID. He even through in an expired credit card (he was hammered and feeling no pain) as a second form of ID, showing off his coolness to his fellow drinkin buddies. He probably didn't even remember giving it to me until he woke up the next morning with no ID and an old credit card. Wherever you are Mr. Konkel.....you made my younger days much more interesting..I owe you a big thanks!

ronjohn7779

Some of the best times of my life were caused by me being young, dumb, loaded (for a youngster), and packing a fake ID.

I think in my life time I must have burned through 3 or 4.

sorcival

Never really had an ID...been off-grid for my entire life. I use
my girlfriends world to explore in. BUT...I have helped a few
good peeps re-hash a couple of white-out Id's and had a
hand in a few sessions of scan and print DL's..
With this new rfid tech it is even gonna be easier for some to
modify, espec since it is all wireless.
Back in the day, my day, DL's were NOT an issue nor was INS.,
and nobody ever asked for an ID. Used to get a couple of friends
drinkin dads to go to the VFW or to the local jail to buy a coke
bottle for like 50 cents or so. I didn't even know what a DL or ID
was till I was already 14 or so. Diff world then dudes and dudesses.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
hahahaa! awesome thread..
man back when i was 16 we still had laminated paper ID's with polaroid photos cut and attached!! lmao!!
well bout the time i was 18 i had moved to another state and found this ID of a guy i useto sell weed to in my car.. well being 18 in a new state, alone.. laminated ID that had the age of 26 .. it was a no-brainer. took a razor and got between the 2 laminates and inserted my own photo.

now i look young for my age let me tell ya, i sure as shit didnt look like im 26 let alone a 'Jamal' but the local arab store Loved everysecond of it!! i swear i put their kids through college! ahhh man she'd always say - '26!! but you look so young!' - inna flirty way.. ahhh goood times

Latest posts

Latest posts