What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fadetoclear faded away? And many others that I liked to see posting.

I was wanting to get back in touch with you fadetoclear, though you had your account terminated or something, if you see this browsing or on another handle here I am. Also have been wondering about DJPLATINUMXXX, Hammerhead, scrappy, and others who have suddenly stopped posting.... where' d you guys go!!

Terp_Fi3nd

Talk about seeing a random post a decade later and wishing you had seen it sooner. I used to post under fadetoclear. I go by Terpfi3nd now. If by some strange chance you see this, I hope you've been well.

Redrum92

I was wanting to get back in touch with you fadetoclear, though you had your account terminated or something, if you see this browsing or on another handle here I am. Also have been wondering about DJPLATINUMXXX, Hammerhead, scrappy, and others who have suddenly stopped posting.... where' d you guys go!!

Hammerhead posts all the time still. His thread is great.

Not sure about scrappy and DJ etc., but I always loved lurking their threads

Latest posts

Latest posts