What's new

Fact Check by facebook based on opinions

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Not really, not when the point was a direct accusation of illegality, that's the charge that needed answering really. You don't get someone accused of robbing a bank using the defence that they can't drive so couldn't have been speeding.

h.h.

Veteran
Facebook can do what they want. As can Fox News, msnbc, ic, me, you…what they can’t do is arrest you, fine you, and etc. for exercising your free speech rights. If you truly believe any private chat group is serving out 100% truth, I don’t know what to say. Wise up.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- There will always be people that disagree - people that believe something is real - when others believe it is not - even when faced with the logic of the matter - and the 'facts' that can be presented and proven beyond a reasonable doubt - yet still disbelieved and discarded - because they don't fit in nicely with someone's 'fuzzy logic' - their 'agenda' - and so for some - or many - the real truth gets discarded - and those that know it and project that - are called 'nutters' and or 'conspiracy theorists' - amongst many other slurs - personal and political - followed by - 'Outings' and 'Cancellations' - Wars have been fought - and millions have died over the above - and it will probably continue - because some people just cannot - agree to disagree - and so live a lie - Tell a lie enough times - and it becomes a 'truth' - to some - or even a whole nation/world -

- same as it ever was -

audiohi

Veteran
sorry but i don't think you quite understand what fact check means, you don't fact check an article by its self, you take the facts that are presented in it and you independently check if they are true using ALTERNATIVE sources to fact check the ORIGINAL.

I know a certain mod whose feelings get hurt when you fact check the garbage he posts.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
FACT CHECK #1: when a Mod bans a poster, they never deserve it and always get butt sore.

FACT CHECK #2: at least 3 posters on this page have previously been banned. :whistling:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
FACT CHECK #1: when a Mod bans a poster, they never deserve it and always get butt sore.

FACT CHECK #2: at least 3 posters on this page have previously been banned. :whistling:
FACT #2 FACT CHECKED = FALSE. There are only 2 people posting on this page above you, and one is a mod. :shucks:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
FACT CHECK: The TOU is a BIG FAT JOKE, feel free to ignore it as it doesn't apply to you 'cause you're special! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts